Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got back from Tijuana, heres prices, but have a question about sustanon

todiu

Hey guys just got back from T.J tonight, I got 1 tt deca 300, 1 tt eq, 2 tt tetonon 250, 30 novaldex. The gear without Nolva cost $98. Nolva $21. I was going to run deca 375 week, eq 275, sus 400 week for 8 weeks, bad thing my friend through out the nolvadex in the trash by accident. So I think to avoid any test sides, just wait 4 weeks into my deca, eq cycle and on the 4th week when my natural test is low from the deca, pump 125 of sus 250, just as a test support, trying to avoid sides from test while trying to elevate test level to a minium. What do you guys think? Thanks

Why don't you just get some moer clomid? You can get it online legally...

names?

Is it me or are anabolics now being given some strange names!
what is totenon? anyway I hope it is good.

oooooohhhh.

It sounded like a very interesting trip, the last time I heard about
mexicos prices sus250 was five bucks and deca was ten bucks for
200mg/cc. the primo was very cheap and eq was fifteen bucks at the vet store for 50cc bottle but that was 7 years ago and it wasnt in t.j. it was further inland about 1.5 hours from cancun.
I am a little bit curious as to the how to get it out of mexico part especially nowadays. It seems like a big risk, and boy I wouldnt want to end up in a jailhouse in mexico.???

yeah I think it must be testonon he meant. peace bro!

testonon 250 ttokkyo

Sorry guys it is Testonon 250, also got some zanax last night, and my post can ceratainly show I tried it out last night, anyway was hoping to get a comment on using just 125 of the 250 cc =1/2 a cc, 4 weeks into my cycle, because nolvadex got thrown away. As for clomid it gives me bad night light blurs after 1 week. Could anyone please tell me what they think about my sus 125 theory to minimally prop up a depleted test level on my Deca, EQ cycle, sorry the mispelling caused so many emails, when I saw I had gotten 6 replies I was happy, then I read them and was dissapointed it had to do with how a zanaxed out person spelled testonon 250. Thanks

Re: oooooohhhh.

FILtheman said:
It sounded like a very interesting trip, the last time I heard about
mexicos prices sus250 was five bucks and deca was ten bucks for
200mg/cc. the primo was very cheap and eq was fifteen bucks at the vet store for 50cc bottle but that was 7 years ago and it wasnt in t.j. it was further inland about 1.5 hours from cancun.
I am a little bit curious as to the how to get it out of mexico part especially nowadays. It seems like a big risk, and boy I wouldnt want to end up in a jailhouse in mexico.???

yeah I think it must be testonon he meant. peace bro!

Your not going to end up in a TJ jail if they catch you walking across with gear. First off, you won't get caught...secondly if you are one of the unlucky bastards who does get nabbed, you'll just lose your gear and get a fine. Unless your bringing across enough to be considered a dealer. New set of rules then.

Top Bottom