Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time tren, injecting tomorrow or today

Oliol

Height: 6feet 2, (188cm)
Weight: 200 pounds (90kg)
BF: 10-11%
Diet: Balanced diet, a lot of fish and meat
Training history: Done weightlifting last 6 years, workout daily with some rest days. Got a pretty good physique going but I want more (dont we all?).

Last cycle: 500mg test a week for 10 weeks, gained some, but not as much as expected. Got no side effects on that cycle. (Blood tests before, during and after cycle, everything is ok)

What I have aquired for this cycle:
20ml Tren Ace
20ml Test Enth
90 20mg Nolvadex
A good amount of Arimidex
N2Guard

I can only be on the tren for 8 weeks because of other reasons. After asking around (sorry for bombing you with so many questions bro's!) and researching I found out this to be a good first tren cycle.

Week 1-8
50mg tren a eod
100mg test e injected every second time with tren, so E4D.

Any suggestions for often I should use the N2guard and Arimidex or if my dose of tren and test looks good? Thanks a lot :) :mix:

Run trt dose of test whilst on tren. They both compete for the same receptor.

I've run 250mg and got good gains of test...that's me though..I blow up on test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a reasonable approach, Oliol. I prefer the lower TRT doses too. Not a bad idea, especially on your first go with Tren. If you tolerate the Tren well you can consider bumping it closer to 300mg/wk but you're on the right track IMO.

I'm not familiar with proper n2 guard dosing but that info should be easily available on here or somebody may still answer.

As for a-dex, you're on a low dose of Test. You may not need it, though it is highly variable from person to person. Personally, I think too many guys take it automatically. Anyway, .25-.50 EOD on the a-dex, if needed, on such a low Test dose. Get a pill cutter to halve or quarter if it's in pill form. Monitor BP multiple times throughout the day.

When I did 500mg test a week I got no side effects. Maybe I should wait with the arimidex till I see some side effects or?

Well, there are differing opinions, but I don't use it if it's not needed and I've never needed it at 500mg Test. That will depend on what you stack with the Test. Taking it right out of the gate can open up a can of worms you don't want
to open. The AI's aren't some benign compound that can't cause their own problems. Have it ready but that's a low Test dose, and Tren doesn't aromatize, estrogen wise. I always have l-dex/Dostinex available and haven't needed either on low Test and 400mg Tren. Again, it varies from person to person, but don't go throwing stuff at a problem that doesn't exist.

Top Bottom