Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Friends Dbol cycle not working at all help!

C

Counterstrike

he started taking 4 pills a day he's taking ala with it he sleeps enough and his protien intake is good and already passed 2 week and nothing he hasn't seen anything yet taking 20mg ed of thai dbol told him to up it to 6 pills a day he's short and 160 lbs

that stuff should be working by day 5 better check your source they sound like they are bunk and if he is only 160# then he should see something by now

actually well known sourc among other thing i got from him its all legit thats what got me curious he's 160 built socky guy butyes i agree should of seen somethign and he says he takes it ED and worksotu well maybe dbol doesn't work for him

Better check eith your source. Even if he is a good guy and he is well known, sometimes, fakes can get past them too. He may have a bad batch. BamBam

definately fake. i have seen at least 5 kinds of fake thai, all hard to tell from the real thing. If he is not getting anything by now you may as well feed them to the dog.

Big j XXL said:
definately fake. i have seen at least 5 kinds of fake thai, all hard to tell from the real thing. If he is not getting anything by now you may as well feed them to the dog.

Big j - Did all the fake thai's pass the crush test? - curious

not sure i have some here that i gave my friends tell me how to test it to see if it passes the test

Counterstrike said:
not sure i have some here that i gave my friends tell me how to test it to see if it passes the test

Set the pill on a table or hard surface and try to crush it with your thumb. If it crushes then it's fake.

Top Bottom