Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does dbol make you tired?

does dbol make you tired?

• dbol makes me tired if i take 30 mg or more

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • dbol never makes me tired

Votes: 62 44.9%
  • any amount of dbol makes me tired

Votes: 34 24.6%

• Total voters
Ummmm i never heard of this before. Actually, d-bol is supposed to give you more energy especially due to it's increased red blood cell production within the body. Glycogen anabolic?? Bro where did u get this from?? Yeah d-bol will help you to store more glycogen within the muscle but that means it is metabolized. It's that when taking steroids it helps with nutrient partioning. - It helps to store the extra calories for muscle and to be burned as energy rather than be stored as bodyfat.

It makes me tired. Im taking 50mg of loeffler tabs a day with 900mg of ALA. I have really good strong workouts, but i take naps during the day cuz i get tired when i get home from the gym or school.

Hmmm maybe you guys just need to do more cardio or get more sleep. D-bol mever made me tired. Never heard of anyone i know that got tired too when taking d-bol. Oh well, guess we're the lucky ones. :p

it always gave me energy

probably because of the rise in blood pressure. I haven't heard of anybody getting tired on it but fina makes me want to sleep all day. (its telling me to go to sleep so it can go to work and it DOES !!!)

Glycogen anabolic?? Bro where did u get this from??

Dont remember exact source. But ( I think all )steroids effect all storage forms of energy catabolicly, or anabolicly.
-estrogen is fat and protien anabolic, I think glycogen catabolic but may have no glycogen effect.
-AAS- fat catabolic, protein and glycogen anabolic
-cortisone- maybe slightly fat anabolic, definitel glcogen anabolic, protein catabolic

dont know about progesterone or mineral corticoids.
Insulin is a nonsteroid hormone that is wholly anabolic for fat,protein, and glycogen

Top Bottom