Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think of this Dbol cycle?

hipsacjack

What do you guys think of [ 2 weeks on, 1 week off, 2 weeks on] for a cycle of D-bol. Would this be much healthier? How would it affect gains? Just wanna hear some opinions.

cycling dbol alone isnt a very good idea, regardless of HOW you do it.... The gains just aren't the same without something else, like test, in there..

YUM

no no that would be a crap idea i usually dont see much gain the first week sometimes two weeks so stopping after 2 weeks would mean that you stop right when the gains starts

O...I am planning to be on 500mgs of Test from day one and 30mgs of Dbol for first 4 weeks. I was just wondering what you people thought of the week off in between the 4 weeks of Dbol.

hipsacjack said:
What do you guys think of [ 2 weeks on, 1 week off, 2 weeks on] for a cycle of D-bol. Would this be much healthier? How would it affect gains? Just wanna hear some opinions.

that is one shitty idea.

Why do you want to stop when the great gains are just starting to come around? What made you think of that idea anyway? I wouldn't be too smart to do that, It would be more like wasting good d-bols

Top Bottom