Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sestenon and Deca is this good for a Begginer

leancuzine

I am going to be taking Sestenon and Deca for my first cycle, will I make big gains? And will I still remained riped? Should I take 1 cc every 4 days?

1 ) Yes
2 ) If you take Arimidex/Liquidex during the cycle you can
3 ) Yes, that is a good dose

leancuzine said:
I am going to be taking Sestenon and Deca for my first cycle, will I make big gains? And will I still remained riped? Should I take 1 cc every 4 days?
You only need one of the 2 for your first cycle ...I would save a stack for your 2nd cycle ...You also need to use the search to learn more

If I was you I would do a cycle like this =
sust250 week 1-10 500mg/2 cc
clomid week 13-14 200mg ed
week 14-16 100mg ed

Last edited:
waterboy said:
If I was you I would do a cycle like this =
sust250 week 1-10 500mg/2 cc
clomid week 13-14 200mg ed
14-16 100mg ed

Dude, I appreciate your advise but your forgetting this is my first, searching doesnt nessasarly mean I will or you will find upstanding good info from the internet nor form people, I am sure there are many young bodybuilders that have or will take this combination and I just need in out on how it will most likey affect me. I am 185 pound and ripped, I need mass I am hoping this will give me a little mass as well as I will remain ripped.

Definitely throw in Arimidex/Liquidex to help with bloat/gyno etc. Arimidex has been a godsend for me. No bloat whatsoever. You also need the Clomid post cycle to help your jewels get back in working order.

Mythos said:
Definitely throw in Arimidex/Liquidex to help with bloat/gyno etc. Arimidex has been a godsend for me. No bloat whatsoever. You also need the Clomid post cycle to help your jewels get back in working order.

Where Can I find this is it over the counter/.

Top Bottom