Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spectro omega winstrol

I read on another board that the omega prop and susp are pretty good but I haven't seen any feedback about the winny though

Yah the winny is pretty good been on some for 3 weeks kmow and strenght is best its been in long time only put on about 4lbs so far but i personally think its pretty good!

One of our vets,therealj,swears by the omega line,and he knows his shit,so it's definitely good stuff.I will be getting a couple of bottles of their tren down the road. ;)

All the spectro products are top notch...they just released a 10ml/200mg deca too...I've used the tren/prop/suspension and have friends in town that have used the winny with great results

i'm using the suspension right now and it is awesome put on 5 lbs in first 5 days

i'm gonna add the omega tren in a few weeks aswell

I believe the tren is made from powder. I'm using it right now at 37.5 mg per day. I'm on my 13 th day now, I haven't had the dramatic increases in strength I was expecting (maybe they'll come once I'm well into week 3). However, I've also been on enanthate and eq for the last 7 weeks. I'll update once I'm done with the tren (40 days total).

I was also thinking that maybe I'm not using enough for my size (I'm about 235-240 now).

Top Bottom