Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting 1st Deca cycle- Clomid: When & how much?

ThrottleJock

Guys, I'm still learning here so help me out. I'm starting my first 8 week 200,300,400,400,400,400,300,200 TTokyo 300mg/ml cycle next week. I Might throw some light Winny days every other day starting the 3rd week. I don't have enough for a full cycle though... so it might not even be worth it. (advice?)

ANYWAY, the main question is how much Clomid do I need and when should I take it, for how long? I've read that I should start 10 days after the end of the Deca cycle, do a predetermined amount (which I don't know) for 7 days and then half that for the following 14. What do I need to do to jump-start my nuts? Also, should I worry about having some Nolvadex around? I've heard that straight Deca isn't bad for the boobies but I'm not willing to gamble considering how cheap it is. Hmmn, maybe I just answered my own question. Again, how much should I get? SOrry I'm hammering you guys but I'm ordering tomorrow.

Damn newbies with all their questions right? I've been researching like a monkey but I keep coming across these cheeseball sites that look like they've been created by some fat boy anti-fitness college student for their end-of-term project. You feel my pain?

Thanks for your help fellas.:D

oh yeah... specs

Don't know if it makes a difference but I'm 25, 182lbs, 4.7% body fat and this would be my first jack-up cycle. I've been working out like a freak for just under 2 years and I'm not a "hard gainer". Coming from a long history of highly aerobic sports stuff and trying to put on some swoll so the ladies notice how much time I spend in the freaking gym.

3 weeks after last shot, run 300 - day 1, 100 - next 10 days, and 50 - next ten days.

That is a minimum, I have seen many people advising to run the clomid longer due to the fact that deca is one of (if not the) longest lasting ester out there.

Deca and Nolvadex

I would take both together also. Why take chances when gyno is irreversible? And, like you said, Nolvadex is cheap.

1. If you don't know the simple answers to your questions then you need to wait before you do any AS.

2. Research alot more! You could easily find the answers to your questions on this board in maybe an hour or so of reading.

3. A low dose Deca only cycle for your first cycle is not recommended. You should add some d-bol or test with it.

4. You say your 4.7 bodyfat. Highly unlikely unless you just came off a contest, sports or not. Their are not to many people just walking the street at that low of bodyfat level unless your an ectomorph body type. Which at 182 lbs. is unlikely. If you were actually at that bodyfat level you would be a hard gainer, which you said you were not.

5. Throwing in a small amount of Winny every other day would be for the most part a waste. Either save it or depending on how much you have throw it in at the end for a few weeks everyday.

6. You should always have Nolvadex around when on a AS cycle, it's cheap insurance.

7. Clomid can be used every other day depending on the cycle and at the end in a 100/50/50 per day, per week or similar fashion. That will help re-start your natural test levels.

8 Deca has progesterone sides so Clomid and Nolvadex won't help with gyno. But depending on the person low doses of Deca shouldn't be a problem.

9. Just to say it again, if I were you I would do a lot more research and consideration before you get involved in the game. There is alot more to it that you think.

10. Just an opinion and a little help, anyone feel free to add or change anything.

Did some searching and you guys were right

Thanks for the added info guys. I've learned the answer to my questions from the handy dandy search feature.

Doing low dose Deca, 50mg winny EOD starting in the 4th week and finishing out the cycle. Taking Milk Thistle and Primrose oil throughout, keeping Nolvadex on hand and starting clomid with a 3001st day 100mg/10, 50mg/10 combo platter.

I don't have the nerve to do test yet. I'm weird about side effects and although Deca is in your system for the long run, it sounds as if it's very mild comparitively. Plus I've already got all the other goodies on the shelf.

As for 4.7% body fat, I don't know. Seems low to me too. I've been at or around 5.5-6% for years as an ex-pro bicycle racer, aerobic fitness was my life until recently so metabolism is jacked. Recently tested at 5.4% calipers and then did the dunk test which resulted in a reading of 4.7%. Realistically I'm probably somewhere in between. Never done a cycle before but I've got veins in my chest, abs, legs, etc. Vascular freakshow. The Nitrous should be a hoot.

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll let you know how things work out.

as far as the nolvadex don't need it. just start the winny in the 2nd week and run it out the 8th. winny is a progesterone antagonist and will reduce progesterone related gyno. as far as adding test, whatever. i did a winny/deca cycle my first time, and gained 15 pounds, all still with me a year and a half later. i think you should be happy with your cycle

BIGD50 is now my new best friend...finally a post I actually thought was correct...so KARMA for him...however Im in a good mood and will specifically answer your questions (you're lucky) here goes...
1.) u have deca 300 how the hell r u gonna get to 400 mgs? its easiest to either go with 300 mgs a week or 450 mgs a week (1 or 1.5 ccs)

2.) dont taper the deca up then down IF anything use ur highest dosages first then taper down at the end (which i wouldnt recommend you have deca300 in a 10 cc bottle do 1 cc a week for 10 weeks).

3.) Winny is hard on the liver (17aa) so ya dont want it run throughout ur cycle unless its 6 weeks or under...its fairly safe to use it for 5 weeks...if you want to, throw it in untill week 12. this is because the deca is still gonna b in ur system then (long acting steriod) and u wont be makin much gains (because ur tryin to get the levels down so u could start clomid) so by taking the winny through week 12 (very short acting) you'd still be gaining then when you discontinue the winny you can start ur clomid

4.) use winny @ 50 mgs ED

5.) clomid has everythin to do with keeping your gains so i say start before they recommend starting clomid and finish after (they say start clomid 3 weeks after ur last shot of deca and they say it takes 2 weeks for clomid to get ur balls up n running again) so u start 2 weeks after ur last shot of deca and take 100 mgs the first 2 weeks then 50 mgs the next 2 weeks (better safe then sorry)

6.) nolvadex wont do shit for prog gyno...you can take the morning after pill (really, no lie) or winny (what most use) to conteract the gyno but 99% of people dont see problems with deca untill around the 600 mgs+ mark

7.) the reason one adds test is not only because of the muscle building benefits but because the NEXT TIME THEIR GIRLFRIEND GOES DOWN ON EM THEY WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET A FUCKING HARD-ON (that was written towards stickboy) but in all actuality test isnt gonna hurt you (in reasonable dosages) much more than deca and it really is the building block of any cycle...........ok finally done...any more questions?

Last edited:
deca dick is bullshit! i think it is like going bald from test. if you have a predeposition to have a limpy then deca will accelerate it. as for me, when i was on, IT WAS ON!!

Top Bottom