Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactrone

semper03

Has anyone used this from black lion labs? I'm looking for a different take on prolactin control.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Ive heard of it but never tried it. I have good success with caber so thats my go to on tren and deca.

use code joeb15 for 15% off and free shipping at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Never heard of it but I like forma stanzolol on cycle with my Test and Deca or Tren, whichever I am using at the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

I've used it on a tren only cycle, kept my dick hard the whole time. It's main ingredient is L-DOPA. Google it, shit works.

Side note: I find caber more effective, but for me prolactrone is a great alternative

Yeah that's more what I'm looking for is people that have already used it before I got prami but I just don't like using it because it makes me feel like crap so I was looking for something that's a little bit less on sides that would be just as equal or around as equal when it comes for control.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Bump for more reviews on this product.

If this can replace caber and boost HGH levels Im very interested in trying it.

I've used L-Dopa few times, not this product, but don't think there's much difference between them. It did help avoiding problems with Prolactin, but L-Dopa always made me feel like shit. I had to taper dose up for few weeks to reach a reasonable dose. On positive side, one bottle lasted a very long time that way, lol!

What I understand though is that L-Dopa only works for some people, some may not get anything from it without huge dose or maybe not even then, while with some (like me) the effect is almost too strong to really get any benefit from it.
The claims made about huge increase in GH secretion are just ridiculous, was it 800% or something like that, lol! If that were true price for rHGH would have dropped to nonexistent, and nobody would use peptides like GHRP-2 & 6, mod. GRF 1-29, Ipamorelin, Sermorelin etc. Which actually work to increase GH secretion.

If I remember right L-Dopa also has interactions with many Rx/Otc Drugs, so I would check that out before using anything that has lots of L-Dopa in it.

So to sum it up, it might work, lol! Really depends on what you are after.
Increased libido? Definitely. Decreased Prolactin? Very likely, if you just can handle dose high enough.
Slightly Increased GH output? Maybe.
Enough increase in GH secretion to make any difference? No.

So IME, it did work for Prolactin control, since my PRL value was within range in my labs after doing Tren blast, but it caused way too many side effects to be worth it. Back then when I used it, I didn't have access to Caber, and I can't stand Prani, so I tried L-dopa as an alternative.
Now I use only Caber when on 19nors, and usually it doesn't even come to that. Most times AI is enough, but I still always keep Caber on hand. For me Caber is virtually side effect free, and L-Dopa is far from it, so it's not very hard pick, lol!

Hope this helps, if you have more questions or something specific to ask, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll try to remember more. I researched L-Dopa quite a bit, but it was some time ago.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I've used L-Dopa few times, not this product, but don't think there's much difference between them. It did help avoiding problems with Prolactin, but L-Dopa always made me feel like shit. I had to taper dose up for few weeks to reach a reasonable dose. On positive side, one bottle lasted a very long time that way, lol!

What I understand though is that L-Dopa only works for some people, some may not get anything from it without huge dose or maybe not even then, while with some (like me) the effect is almost too strong to really get any benefit from it.
The claims made about huge increase in GH secretion are just ridiculous, was it 800% or something like that, lol! If that were true price for rHGH would have dropped to nonexistent, and nobody would use peptides like GHRP-2 & 6, mod. GRF 1-29, Ipamorelin, Sermorelin etc. Which actually work to increase GH secretion.

If I remember right L-Dopa also has interactions with many Rx/Otc Drugs, so I would check that out before using anything that has lots of L-Dopa in it.

So to sum it up, it might work, lol! Really depends on what you are after.
Increased libido? Definitely. Decreased Prolactin? Very likely, if you just can handle dose high enough.
Slightly Increased GH output? Maybe.
Enough increase in GH secretion to make any difference? No.

So IME, it did work for Prolactin control, since my PRL value was within range in my labs after doing Tren blast, but it caused way too many side effects to be worth it. Back then when I used it, I didn't have access to Caber, and I can't stand Prani, so I tried L-dopa as an alternative.
Now I use only Caber when on 19nors, and usually it doesn't even come to that. Most times AI is enough, but I still always keep Caber on hand. For me Caber is virtually side effect free, and L-Dopa is far from it, so it's not very hard pick, lol!

Hope this helps, if you have more questions or something specific to ask, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll try to remember more. I researched L-Dopa quite a bit, but it was some time ago.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks for the great response. I also have access to pharmacy caber so I guess I'll just keep that on hand.

Top Bottom