Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is THG? Is it legal

Great question. Little time, so short answer: THG (tetrahydrogestrinone) is a steroid substance bearing similarities to gestrinone, a banned Olympic substance but not a controlled substance or "anabolic steroid" as defined by federal law. However, the FDA has formally declared that THG meets the definition of an unapproved drug. Therefore, it cannot at this time be purchased for human consumption in the U.S. and would now be illegal to sell for that purpose.

Gestrinone is an unapproved drug here in the US, but is used in Europe. All they did was add some hydrogens onto the steroid backbone of Gestrinone, 4 to be exact, and that changed it enough to not be detected.

Wait a minute. Rick, I trust your advise but I thought all known Anabolic Androgenic Steroids fall under Schedule III even if they aren't specficially listed. Any know AAS compound is automatically in that catagory? Right, Wrong? I'm curious.

jh1: Wrong. Indeed, that probably was the intent of the statute's drafters. But while there are "catch-all" aspects of the law, they are not all-encompassing. That's why Sen. Biden's new bill is seeking to amend it.

That's the same rules as for clen and we know how easy that is to get!

Well, I wouldn't depend on that to keep you out of court. If the drafters intended that the courts can take that into consideration.

Alot of interpertation of law depends on what the courts beleive the law is 'intended' to mean. By the letter, it may not be illegal, but I won't be shootin' up with it at the local po-po station...

Top Bottom