Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** The New Amplify 02 ***

aight i ordered me and a friend some of this shit .... and good god this stuff works greats. Gave anothe friend 10 caps and he loved them. So we are about to order some more just incase someone decides to ban it or whatever........ So prolly 10 or so peeps will be buying some from the gym i work out soon. Good stuff

OMEGA said:
Elaborate :artist:

what what did it do for you :jenscat

thanks!

everything i heard from others is true.. the pumps, energy, Strength.
i take 10 caps and i start feeling it kick in and all i can say is i have been having the best work outs no doubt. Like tonight i did back before i took the caps i was dragging, just really tired then when it was time to take the caps 30 mins later i felt the heat sensation going to my head (blood running ) and was ready to roll. Im 6"3 235 1st set of pull ups body weight 12 easy which has been . 2nd set strapped on 25lb 9 reps. 3rd set strapped on 45lb 8 reps. Last week without the amp02 i would only go to 25lb weight for 5 reps on pullups. Anyway im rushing what im typing here and it might not make since but the amp 02 works for me and my friends .... No Bullshit here.

well its been a week of using AMP02 so far and its amazing. i keep gettin comments in the gym about how pumped and fuller my muscles look. Some guys asked what i was taking and i gave them the website. this stuff is the REAL DEAL

Top Bottom