Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarge's Lifting Chronicles 2006-2007

Re: Sarge hits the 5x5 for Ginormous Soleus Muscles!! - Log

Whatever helps you get through workouts without back issues is a great idea. If that means decline crunches before/during, go for it. Once you're back squatting and pulling heavy again, though, you might need to change their placement to avoid fatigue during those lifts.

Um, taken together, the books give you everything you ever need to know about training. SS tells you how to do the lifts, PP tells you how to increase the lifts whether you're a novice adding weight to the bar every session or an internationally competitive athlete setting a new PR a couple times a year and needing to peak for competition.

Starting Strength is a great book i havent read it all yet but so far so good. Had to get mine imported from the states as the Uk seems to be lacking in any decent strength training books.

Week 9 Day 6 (usually off)

Cardio: 11 minutes on arch trainer - Hill Intervals
* was programmed for a 30 minute session but i needed to stretch and breathe after that 10 minute session... damn, i gotta ease back into doing this cardio stuff, lol.

Then i wandered my way over into the weight room...

GM's: Barx10, 95x8, 135x5
Decline Munchies: +25x3x8

some random cable flys for chest stretching....

stretched chest, lats, everything...

did some high cable straight bar ...straight arm pull downs, i forget what they're called.

It's like rehab work... made my upper back feel fuggin' amazing... going to do these on my back day every time now.

---------------------------------------
In the north east we're about to get hit with a big snow storm... so i got some of my weekend fast food in tonight just in case :evil:

2 doubles from wendy's with cheese
.5 a medium frosty... got brain freeze couldn't finish
1 vitamin water (the red one)

also picked up a 6 pack of Killian's for the game on saturday incase i get snowed in.

Going to do bar complexes in the basement tomorrow for cardio. and stretching of course.

sgtslaughter said:
Week 9 Day 6 (usually off)

Cardio: 11 minutes on arch trainer - Hill Intervals
* was programmed for a 30 minute session but i needed to stretch and breathe after that 10 minute session... damn, i gotta ease back into doing this cardio stuff, lol.

Then i wandered my way over into the weight room...

GM's: Barx10, 95x8, 135x5
Decline Munchies: +25x3x8

some random cable flys for chest stretching....

stretched chest, lats, everything...

did some high cable straight bar ...straight arm pull downs, i forget what they're called.

It's like rehab work... made my upper back feel fuggin' amazing... going to do these on my back day every time now.

---------------------------------------
In the north east we're about to get hit with a big snow storm... so i got some of my weekend fast food in tonight just in case :evil:

2 doubles from wendy's with cheese
.5 a medium frosty... got brain freeze couldn't finish
1 vitamin water (the red one)

also picked up a 6 pack of Killian's for the game on saturday incase i get snowed in.

Going to do bar complexes in the basement tomorrow for cardio. and stretching of course.

Loving your planning! :heart:

i love killians...downed a bunch on nye!! that's the last time i have had a sip of alcohol

Sarge, if you're spending money on fast food, you can afford the books. Seriously, I can't overstate how good an investment they are.

JKurz1 said:
Ill have you know bro, I'm goiig here with the ol man SUnday because he refuses to believe that I'll eat anythig but salmon or chicken and a salad........place my order:

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/menu/
For the 37th time, make your own "cheat meal" decisions. You'll be immune to accusations of healthy eating if you get the Pan Fried Fresh Mozzarella as an appetizer. Except for deep-fried Oreos (I'm pretty sure I saw someone mention this on a fitness board at some point), it doesn't get much worse than that. Wash it down with some HFCS and you should be set. :Chef:

Cynical Simian said:
Sarge, if you're spending money on fast food, you can afford the books. Seriously, I can't overstate how good an investment they are.

For the 37th time, make your own "cheat meal" decisions. You'll be immune to accusations of healthy eating if you get the Pan Fried Fresh Mozzarella as an appetizer. Except for deep-fried Oreos (I'm pretty sure I saw someone mention this on a fitness board at some point), it doesn't get much worse than that. Wash it down with some HFCS and you should be set. :Chef:

It was fried snickers, and it was BiggT that brought them up...lol

ck2006 said:
Loving your planning! :heart:

HAHA Definitely. Enjoy yourself! Back when i was doing low carb I used to get 6 nathan's double cheeseburgers no bun:) Now that's good (and way overboard) stuff.

Top Bottom