Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Calvs

Castro_bigdog

I didnt take a pic of my calvs yet becouse I want to try something new hear.

To let everyone know I dont train my calvs at all becouse thay are pritty good in form.

What I wont to see first is pics of other peoples calvs first so I dont feel a lil off with my pics LOL.........

So I hope to see pics, Ill have mine up in a day or two.........

At this point I am not posting anything up. I am in "fatass" mode and look like shit. Maybe in a month I will post some calf shots up with a brown bag over my head.

Castro_bigdog said:
I didnt take a pic of my calvs yet becouse I want to try something new hear.

To let everyone know I dont train my calvs at all becouse thay are pritty good in form.

What I wont to see first is pics of other peoples calvs first so I dont feel a lil off with my pics LOL.........

So I hope to see pics, Ill have mine up in a day or two.........

Calves...

My calves not the best picture with the lighting though but there all natural had them since i was little i think its from swimming cuz i used to be a swimmer since i was very little.

4zn2z2d.jpg

slat1 said:
At this point I am not posting anything up. I am in "fatass" mode and look like shit. Maybe in a month I will post some calf shots up with a brown bag over my head.

lies!!!

Top Bottom