Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halotestin for NHB fighter

omoplata

I am competing in a NHB event in about 8 weeks. I've had good success in the past with tren and ox for strength and recovery while maintaining or cutting weight. Halo has been mentioned to me by several athletes as being very effective, but I also researched its high side effects. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, if anyone has any questions about NHB, I'll be more than happy to answer.

I've also heard of Halo being very good, but I haven't tried it yet. My buddy had excellent results from a halo/fina/primo cycle started four weeks out from a fight. What are you going to stack with it?

Good luck in the fight by the way. Keep us posted

Thanks thaibox.

Probably fina/primo or eq. I'm at 210 right know and the fight is signed for 198-199.

I've read some of your other posts and you are very knowledgeble, please feel free to critique or add any advice.

Thaibox, I've also started putting muay thai in the mix, for about a year now. Just working the clinch/prumb is an art in itself! Probably the toughest striking art I've ever seen, and it is so applicable to NHB.

My muay thai trainer has some incredible stories about growing up in Thailand and becoming a fighter. I've seen footage of him fighting in Lumpinee Stadium, hands down the most extraordinary fighting I have ever seen.

Its definately a great asset to a fighters arsenal. I was very lucky and found an excellent instructor who's focus is on combative Muay Thai. He trains many for sanctioned careers as well, but true Muay Thai is rough. I will definately be on lots of pain meds when I get older.

That's cool that you got to see footage of him back in the day. I've seen some of my instructor's old fights, and I know what you are talking about. He fought a lot in the U.S. before NHB rose up, while it was still underground and considered "pit fighting." They still go on today, but most fighters have move into the open and want to make a name for themselves, fighting sanctioned in front of hundreds of people. Which I definately understand.

Top Bottom