Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT help needed for my Osta only cycle

elite7777

I ran Osta for 8 weeks at 25 mg per day. I did not run or take anything else during this cycle. I achieved good results and I am cut and lean as f*ck! I want to start a mini PCT as my libido is low and my nuts are smaller than when I started. I don't have any HCGenerate (my usual Osta PCT) on hand but I do have Bridge, Unleashed as well as Post Cycle. Out of these what do you all recommend I take for a mini PCT to get my libido and nuts back to normal? Thanks!

Normally for an Osta only cycle you use HCGenerate stand alone? Or along with all your other supplements? And if you don't mind me asking, where did you get your osta?

Im not very experienced at this, but from what I have read and learned is that osta is not heavily suppressive (but I have never used osta), and from my personal experience LGD (which is supposed to be much more suppressive according to anecdotal data) wasn't very suppressive for me either, recovery being quick with virtually no sides that I could "feel" from the suppression. I however went the SERM's route.

Im not very experienced at this, but from what I have read and learned is that osta is not heavily suppressive (but I have never used osta), and from my personal experience LGD (which is supposed to be much more suppressive according to anecdotal data) wasn't very suppressive for me either, recovery being quick with virtually no sides that I could "feel" from the suppression. I however went the SERM's route.

Osta is suppressive and can shut you down. It's still an androgen...

A serm isn't necessary with just Ostarine. The suppression is very minimal and the approach Rick have you will work just fine. I like HCGENERATE ES myself, but you could also run Post Cycle/Unleashed combo and be good to go

you can run post cycle/unleashed for a pct with an osta only cycle and be fine.

Top Bottom