Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much of your anavar strength/size did you keep post cycle?

How much of your anavar gains did you keep after your cycle

• All of it - 100%

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Most of it 70-100%

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • Some of it 40-69%

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • A little 1-39%

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • None 0%

Votes: 15 13.9%

• Total voters
I used 50MG ANAVAR everyday along with 300MG of TEST E ( I had been on the test for quite some time, long enough I could tell when the anavar kicked in and I whole heartdly knew it was the ANAVAR), Took 25mg in the AM when I woke, 25mg around 5PM. I noticed a good increase in strength, some of the best pumps I have ever felt, my muscles felt so hard,dense,and full.I also noticed a loss in bodyfat aswell. I kept all of the desired effects as long as I continued on with the training and eating correctly. I gained 10lbs of lean muscle. Anavar is definitely worth the money but must be ran at atleast 50mg's per day.

I just started to take anavar today,just anavar 50mg. Do you think it will do something? This September I make 2 years working out without taking anything, just protein shake.

dan4201 it will definetly do something within the first week u should feel the pump or hardening effect...and thereafter you can start feeling gains in strenght..at leats for me its the way it goes i use 60mg a day....30mg pre work out and 30mg post work out

Top Bottom