Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG, CLOMID, armidex PCT

jball82

Guys,

I've been on a lower dose cycle now for 6 weeks and I'm prepping for PCT. Have been taking the following.

400 mgs test cyp
30mgs var ed
200mgs primo

Now before people start saying I'm overkill on pct I might add that in the past I have been very prone to getting shut down even with lower doses of test.

I currently have the following for pct:

Clomiphene (Clomid) 60 tablets (50 mg/tablet)
Anastrozole 40 tabs (1 mg/tab)
Pregnyl (HCG) (2) 5000 iu amp & solution)

otc tribulus plus zma

My question is how would you recommend administrating the HCG. Also do you think I should add nolva to the equation instead of arimidex?

Guys,

I've been on a lower dose cycle now for 6 weeks and I'm prepping for PCT. Have been taking the following.

400 mgs test cyp
30mgs var ed
200mgs primo

Now before people start saying I'm overkill on pct I might add that in the past I have been very prone to getting shut down even with lower doses of test.

otc tribulus plus zma

My question is how would you recommend administrating the HCG. Also do you think I should add nolva to the equation instead of arimidex?

Here is what I would do:

HCG - 1000ius EOD until gone.
Clomid 50mg ED 30 days
A-dex .5mg ED If your joints start to hurt then go to .5mg EOD.

To administer the hcg you will need a sealed 10ml vial (rubber stopper) and some BAC water. To dose it take the powdered amp and crack it open, draw up 1ml of the bac water and SLOWLY cover the powder with it. Mix it a little bit before drawing it back up into the syringe. Get all of the air out of the syringe by holding it upside down and flicking the sides push the plunger down until all of the air is out. Next put the mixture into the sealed vial. Now draw up an additional 4ml of the bac water and add that to the mixture already in the vial. You now have 5000ius doses at 1000ius per ml.

Nolva or adex not both.

Guys,

400 mgs test cyp
30mgs var ed
200mgs primo

otc tribulus plus zma

First off you have not run the test or the primo long enough. Pretty big waist of a cycle if you ask me.

second if you want a real pct then add in
Testosterone Recovery Stack and you want have the problems you been having. Take some one else advice and be in the same boat you were last time.

Thank you have a nice day. :biggrin:

First off you have not run the test or the primo long enough. Pretty big waist of a cycle if you ask me.

second if you want a real pct then add in
Testosterone Recovery Stack and you want have the problems you been having. Take some one else advice and be in the same boat you were last time.

Thank you have a nice day. :biggrin:

who said anything about me being finished? I'm only halfway. My post simply said that I'm getting prepared for pct. I love the people who read imaginary things and feel the need to comment on them.

I'd start running the hcg and Adex now. Hcg at 250ius twice weekly and Adex at .50mg eod up until pct. For pct you could keep running the Adex, maybe at a lower dose, Clomid at 50mgs ed, Testosterone Recovery Stack, Unleashed, and Post Cycle. Do the pct for atleast a month. But I would definately start the hcg and Adex now.

who said anything about me being finished? I'm only halfway. My post simply said that I'm getting prepared for pct. I love the people who read imaginary things and feel the need to comment on them.

Hay I was not trying to be a dick. Just giving some advice. Sorry I read to far into it. Check my title and remember who you are talking to please.

Top Bottom