Clomid side effects?

Posted: 06-Jun-2007 01:56 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Clomid side effects? within the PCT Post Steroid Cycle Therapy category.

Excerpt: Just wondering if anyone knows what the side effects to clomid are, im taking 50mg a day and feeling wierd so just wondering....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Clomid side effects?

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Clomid side effects?

Old 06-Jun-2007, 01:56 AM   #1

Just wondering if anyone knows what the side effects to clomid are, im taking 50mg a day and feeling wierd so just wondering.
Gallery of Sweetsrcool  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Clomid side effects?

Old 06-Jun-2007, 01:57 AM   #2
United States
Can make your vision flashy. That's about all I notice from it besides the huge loads and my nuts being restored.
Gallery of krishna  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 06-Jun-2007, 02:32 AM   #3

I cried during The Green Mile last time I took Clomid
and during Crash, and during the shawshank redemption, and during...well you get the idea
Gallery of Wulfgar  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 06-Jun-2007, 02:44 AM   #4

this is the second time this has happened to me while using clomid. I fell violently sick about 4-5 days after i started using clomid. I threw up for 10 hours, atleast 2 times per hour, and diaharhea for the last 3 hours of that. Completely wiped me out, i'm still recovering. Now it could just be some sort of virus that I picked up, but what are the odds that this happened to me twice now during PCT?
Gallery of sparetire  

Old 06-Jun-2007, 03:05 AM   #5
Wake Island
Makes you moody like a girl
Gallery of puddlemonkey  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 06-Jun-2007, 03:21 AM   #6
United Kingdom
Only side i have ever realised is the emotional side effects. I do put some of this down to ''withdrawing'' from anabolic steroids anyway as well as the Clomid.

Wrongun!
Gallery of Wrongun  

Old 06-Jun-2007, 04:58 AM   #7
United States
3 effects
dipression, enhanced emotions
Increase semen volume
kicks ass for PCT
Gallery of instant.muscle  

Old 06-Jun-2007, 05:25 AM   #8

slight depression, to avoid sides take an hour before bed
Gallery of xrsist  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 06-Jun-2007, 11:58 AM   #9
United States
Quote posted by sparetire
this is the second time this has happened to me while using clomid. I fell violently sick about 4-5 days after i started using clomid. I threw up for 10 hours, atleast 2 times per hour, and diaharhea for the last 3 hours of that. Completely wiped me out, i'm still recovering. Now it could just be some sort of virus that I picked up, but what are the odds that this happened to me twice now during PCT - post cycle therapy - ?
Your immune system is low from the withdrawl of androgens. I doubt it was from the clomid.
Gallery of krishna  

Old 06-Jun-2007, 12:18 PM   #10
United States
Quote posted by krishna
Can make your vision flashy. That's about all I notice from it besides the huge loads and my nuts being restored.
Krishna, what dose do you use and for how long. I'm approaching the end of a long Test/Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - cycle and am planning to use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - and Clomid as my PCT. Would you start high and taper your dosage down or go w/ same dose throughout PCT. Also, what are your thoughts on HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - ? I hear differing opinions on PCT, and you seem pretty knowledgeable.
Gallery of cgmeagle