BEST PCT FOR HELLADROL? Non EF products though

Posted: 15-Feb-2011 10:56 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about BEST PCT FOR HELLADROL? Non EF products though within the PCT Post Steroid Cycle Therapy category.

Excerpt: whats the best pct for helladrol? but none elitefitness products though. i would like some non biased answers for reference. is nolva or clomid needed...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 15-Feb-2011, 10:56 PM   #1

whats the best PCT for helladrol? but none elitefitness products though. i would like some non biased answers for reference. is nolva or clomid needed
Gallery of luda281  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: BEST PCT FOR HELLADROL? Non EF products though

Old 15-Feb-2011, 11:28 PM   #2

I'm wondering the same about Beastdrol. Many say it doesn't convert to estrogen so no need for an aromatase inhibitor. I will run aromatase inhibitor cycle support on cycle and probably tamox citrate for PCT, as I always have.
Gallery of fived  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 16-Feb-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
United States
lmao, why dont you want EF products?

They work just look at reviews, ppl dont jus make this up. nolva only for PCT is not that good imo recovery is a lot more than just recovering your hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . Its about sex drive, feeling like youre still on, getting pumps in the gym, WANTING to go to the gym, holding onto strength easier, holding your weight, etc etc
Gallery of the.gladiator1987  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 16-Feb-2011, 12:08 PM   #4
United States
HCGenerate is good

Posted with my Droid EOForum App

Last edited by needtogetaas; 20-Feb-2011 at 06:33 AM.
Gallery of shibs  

Old 16-Feb-2011, 12:10 PM   #5
United States
yep agree with shibs, im taking HCGenerate right now

Last edited by needtogetaas; 20-Feb-2011 at 06:34 AM.
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 16-Feb-2011, 03:28 PM   #6

Guys I'm asking for something non ef. I know everyone here is biased for ef products. It's
Gallery of luda281  

Old 16-Feb-2011, 03:47 PM   #7
United States
then go on another forum and ask, i dont get it. Look at my avi and tell me if the products work

Old 16-Feb-2011, 04:58 PM   #8
Canada
Quote posted by luda281 View Post
Guys I'm asking for something non ef. I know everyone here is biased for ef products. It's
what are you looking for then, i don't get it? i like gladiators advice.

do you not think there would be thousands of angry customers if they all ran helladrol, then Unleashed/post cycle/Forma-stanzol and lost all of their gains, after taking advice from elites on the forum?

no one here is going to give you bad advice.... have you ever TRIED any of the options that have been mentioned? people are still attached to the stigma that you can't have a good PCT without a terrible pharmaceutical drug to help you recover. clomid, nolva, etc. all have their place, no doubt about that. but not for a PH.

for helladrol, it is most definitely not needed, and probably more counter-intuitive then anything.

Last edited by needtogetaas; 20-Feb-2011 at 06:34 AM.
Gallery of The Instrumentalist  

Old 16-Feb-2011, 05:10 PM   #9
United States
I can understand not wanting biased opinions, but in all honesty Elite Fitness is not like any other site. Its not like bb.com where a bunch of teenagers on ProHormones act like they are biochemists. Its not like other steroid sites where they say the average amount of testosterone for a first cycle is 750mg. We are a family here and we love to give good advice. I wouldnt put my name out on the line if the product didnt work. I dont get paid to talk about these supplements, I am only giving you the best advice I can give. And with the customer service here, the supplements, and all the good people, you really cant go wrong.

Old 17-Feb-2011, 12:30 AM   #10

I've been buying n2 products for awhile and it's good but the PCT did not do it for me. There are countless threads about how biased advice is here. I think if you stand by your product, you should be able to give advice on other products too. You can't sit here is say everyone of ef products are hands down better than everything out there

I'm asking if I wasn't able to afford ef products then what would you take? There are products that have solid reviews on many forums so they must be good. You dont hear a whole lot abouy ef products but on ef. I know you guys are moderators and what not so it's your job to promote ef products
Gallery of luda281