Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST PCT FOR HELLADROL? Non EF products though

Ok guys I know I finished this cycle awhile back. My final impressions are that I recovered good with the pct. Libido was good no side effects from helladrol. Gains werent as strong as beastdrol but still good. Gained about 5-7lbs. I'm only 165lbs though so I don't expect huge weight gains and I'm about 5-7% bodyfat. Noticeable strength gains. I nver had a libido issue with this cycle like other ones. And my balls gained back size after pct and time off.

Helladrol is a good shit if you don't wanna go too crazy. All Lean dry gains for me. I say it's a good starter oral. Beastdrol was definitely stronger but this pct was good shit. I say I'm about 80% back to normal. I was reall hurting before

And btw I kept about 80% of gains. I dint notice a drop off at all really. Which i why I took a longer layoff before my next cycle

Glad N2s pct worked for you. I was off cycle and just recovered in Feb when I tried HCGenerate. I am one of 3 people that he knows of that got shut down from it. I lost libido, energy, and looked puffy. Tried waiting it off, didn't get back to normal quite yet so I've been on aromasin to bring me back. Not sure why I responded in such a way.

Its not that I don't trust N2, it's just hard to trust any OTC with recovery. I don't respond well to multi compounds. Fadogia and trib don't seem to cause problems by themselves though.

I've only done two pro-hormone cycles in my life (I'm still in school and too young and choose not to do any AAS until I am financially stable and can afford blood work, not gonna play around with my health). I used a compound called beastdrol roughly around 1 year ago, everything went well, my strength shot up (despite an ok diet). I used Post Cycle and Unleashed after cycle and felt fine as well as a liver support during cycle (not N2BM related). Then in February I decided to run another cycle of a prohormone (superdrol) and used a different type of PCT to recover (I was stupid and didn't have everything before I started, never again) and now I'm getting a lump underneath my nipple and all signs point to gyno. All I'm saying is I never had this problem when I recovered using Post Cycle AND Unleashed so you can take my word seriously or with a grain of salt. Trust me I'm a college student and Need2 isn't paying me a dime to support their product, I give honest reviews about everything because we're all trying to make each other better.

Again, learn from my mistake and NEVER start a cycle until you have EVERYTHING in hand. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me bro.

Maybe you should use forma-stanzol for pct next time and maybe there is a lot more to you losing during pct then just the pct you ran. I am willing to bet had you ran hcg during the cycle at 250ius twice a week and then run clomid 25-50mg ed for pct you would have still lost exactly the same amount of gains you lost after the cycle...

What we should be doing is diving more into the cycle you ran, how you ran it, support sups used, exactly what the pct was how it was run. Then How your taining and diet was both on cycle and during pct. THen we can begin to teach you more about all of it..

Look bro I could care less about the money. Your a broke collage kid ok then fine I will give you all the products you need for your next cycle and your pct too. Except the helladrol that you said you can afford on your own.

How about this.

weeks
1-6 Helladrol 100mg every day spread out.
4-10 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals.
1-6 n2guard 5 caps a day
6-12 bridge 2 caps 3 times a day
6-18 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm, Last 2 weeks drop it to 3 am and 3 pm

I will give you everything you need to run this cycle.Then you make a log and log the cycle and the pct. You contact me each week and send me a pm with a link to the log. You do exactly as I say to going into pct..

Then if that cycle and pct is nor the bomb for you then you can go back to bitching .. How about that?

I know this is old but was searching the forums(woke up and couldnt go back to sleep) and saw this. Damn N2 now thats what i call good customer service. What a helluva guy you are N2

PCT is like building a computer or engine. You can skimp out on something, like RAM or the video card. Like putting a high lift cam with high duration in an engine with stock heads. Everything works together, and you can't complain if you don't do it right. It may still work, and it's better than nothing, but you won't get what you should be getting. The more supporting supplements you have, the better things will work together increasing the output in the end.

Top Bottom