Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar + Clen Cycle - Need help on PCT

thrillaz

Hey guys,

I am planning on doing an 8 week cycle of 50mg of Anavar. It is the real deal coming from my buddy who trains. The only thing is I am hearing different opinions on PCT. He told me to take Liquid Letro but before I took nolvadex for PCT. Online in Anavar FAQ on a great forum, it says to take liquid clomid 50/mg day for 2 weeks. Can someone help me on what is the best PCT?

Anavar 50 mg/day
Clen [2 weeks on/2 weeks off], will start at 40mg and work my way up

Question is what is the best PCT for this? I assume I should start the PCT at beginning of week 6?

To be honest mate you prob won't need a pct on var but clomid or nolva would do it. When I ran var at 100 ed for 8 weeks I didn't do one and had no ill effects but that's just my opinion am sure others would disagree

Welcome to EF thrillaz! Anavar is a pretty mild steroid, and some guys can get by without PCT. But everybody's different and it's possible that Anavar can shut you down, so I would have an A.I. on hand along with Clomid and/or Nolva for PCT. Read more on Anavar here.

Welcome to EF thrillaz! Anavar is a pretty mild steroid, and some guys can get by without PCT. But everybody's different and it's possible that Anavar can shut you down, so I would have an A.I. on hand along with Clomid and/or Nolva for PCT. Read more on Anavar here.
Interesting...

Top Bottom