Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

darn loose lower belly

sskohli

Hi,
I am 35 year old Male Adult.
I was on a Winstrol and clen cycle for 12 weeks, 20 mg daily tablets.
I just can't tighten my lower belly.
Can any body suggest what should I have?
Before pic Jun 2014, after pic Feb 2015
I have tried dieting, running, almost everything.

Thanks in advance,
Sandeep

Based on the second picture, it seems like you've made some progress in cutting down that loose belly that you had.

I don't know it this is an option for you, and I will get in trouble for saying it, but you'd get a great result from Vaser hi-def liposuction.

Thanks!
I don't know, is liposuction an invasive procedure ?
Won't any anabolics help?
The second pic shows upper abs. The lower is still loose :(

If you want non invasive you could try ultrashape. It's ultrasound that destroys the fat cells in a given area and then your body removes the destroyed fat. No cutting.

You could try something like cjc1295 and a strong diet to cut fat everywhere.

U look like u have got some great results man !! But in my honest opinion ur pants in second pic are higher and it's prob hiding some of the skin and lower abdominal fat honestly George's right there's a certain point but after you've gained so much weight that it doesn't matter about anabolic's weight training diet you're still going to have extra skin and fat around the midsection because you were so big it one time really in all reality when it comes down to it surgery is the only option to get rid of the skin and the last bit of flab at the bottom you can diet diet and diet but that flab of skin and pudge will still be there

I don't know it this is an option for you, and I will get in trouble for saying it, but you'd get a great result from Vaser hi-def liposuction.

I must commend you on your great progress!

I agree with George on this one! I did this surgery and with great success. Vaser Hi Def is precisely what you need and nothing else.

Where are you located? Which country?

Top Bottom