Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which marshal art is the right for me?

HGHdværg

I want to improve myself psychily and mentaly, I wan't to be able to defend myself and, and engage when absolutely necessary and I want to become more flexible.
Is this pretty common achivements from practising marshal art, or am I looking for something specific?

I would go with Taekwondo, Krav Maga or Muay Thai if you're looking for this combination. Of course, yeah, many martial arts will also provide the same benefits, but I think these would really give you what you're looking for.

Taekwondo for sure! But you'll need a good teacher to help you develop both physically and spiritually. You can also try Karate or Wushu/Qigong, they are all great. Actually I agree that all Eastern martial arts will give you what you want. Look for trainers or schools with the best reputation and choose from what's available around.

you can't learn someting if you not born for that, I fear no amount will save you from elite predator's grasp :( if you plan on selfdefence

I want to improve myself psychily and mentaly, I wan't to be able to defend myself and, and engage when absolutely necessary and I want to become more flexible.

Is this pretty common achivements from practising marshal art, or am I looking for something specific?

Boxing and muay thai either or both for self defense 👍🏽

I think you should train bjj ,it s best martial arts for you.
It increases your flexibility and condition levels.

Top Bottom