Herpes and Arginine

Posted: 26-Dec-2002 07:50 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Herpes and Arginine within the Health & Medicine category.

Excerpt: This is a bit off topic, but am in terested in taking l-arginine, but do not want a herpes flair up..Any ideas??? Thank you......

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Herpes and Arginine

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Herpes and Arginine

Old 26-Dec-2002, 07:50 PM   #1
United States
This is a bit off topic, but am in terested in taking l-arginine, but do not want a herpes flair up..Any ideas??? Thank you...
Gallery of galileo  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 28-Dec-2002, 04:18 PM   #2
United States
Anyone??????
Gallery of galileo  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Yes

Old 12-Feb-2003, 07:04 PM   #3

Counter it with L-lysine it boosts your immune system and rids herpies actually! All people in Europe use L-lysine for herpies it takes a while for it to get into your system but after a while ,say 1 to 2 months herpies goes into hibernation.
Gallery of Caelan  

Old 11-Mar-2003, 11:34 AM   #4
United States
Hey guys... is it possible for someone to show symptoms of herpes in under a week from first sexual intercourse with someone?
Gallery of Rippeddrago  

Old 01-May-2003, 10:38 PM   #5
United States
Herpes can be in a sleep state for years. You can treat herpes with Acyclovir and lysine if you ever get outbreaks. It works great.
Gallery of vivelavida  

Old 02-May-2003, 03:53 AM   #6
Cyprus
Originally posted by Rippeddrago
Hey guys... is it possible for someone to show symptoms of herpes in under a week from first sexual intercourse with someone?
Yes.

B True
Gallery of b fold the truth  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 17-Jul-2003, 06:30 AM   #7
United States
L-lysine does help reduce herpes flair ups at 2 to three grams a day on an empty stomach. If you are going to take any of the NO2 supps which most often contain large doses of l-arginine I would suggest that you get a Rx for valtrax or a similiar anti viral used to prevent herpes recurrences.
Gallery of liftsiron  

Old 18-Jul-2003, 12:55 AM   #8

You don't need any of that stuff ...

Try some Olive Leaf extract (standardized 24%). I take a large dose every day and have not had an outbreak in well over a year.

Plus, I take high doses of arginine. Try it. I just changed your life.
Gallery of rogerwilcox  

Old 18-Jul-2003, 05:49 AM   #9
United States
rogerwilcox You don't need any of that stuff ...

Try some Olive Leaf extract (standardized 24%). I take a large dose every day and have not had an outbreak in well over a year.

Plus, I take high doses of arginine. Try it. I just changed your life

Mr. Wilcox where did you get this idea from, and why does it work? We know that lysine makes the host less hostpitable to viruses. I'm not saying that you are incorrect, I would just like to learn more.
Gallery of liftsiron