Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart attack, Car accident, and triple bypass surgery bro's

79steeler

Hey bro's it's a complete miracle that I'm here to share this with you. I think most of you know me by now.

On Easter Sunday after a very relaxing day of church and a family dinner I was driving home from my girlfriends with her and our dog. My Mom, Sister, Aunt, and Uncle were following behind us. We got about five minutes from her parents house and Kristine my girlfriend looked over at me and said my head just slumped forward on my chest and I was passed out. This happened while traveling at approximately 45 m.p.h.. I proceeded to run off the run to the right hand side and hit a construction sign, the big orange ones with lights that tell you when a road is closed. I blew that thing into a million pieces before I hit a power pole, that was almost as big around as a phone pole dead center in my hood, I cut it in half and came to a stop totaling my vehicle. Please remember that I don't remember any of this as I was passed out. My girlfriend Kristine fell out of the vehicle and her leg was run over by the rear tire. She sprang back up and climbed into the vehicle to try and resusitate me. Two nurses where on there way home and saw the accident and jumped out of there car a came over and pushed my histerical girlfriend aside and started to do chest compressions as they did'nt think I was breathing. I finally woke up after a about 20 or 30 seconds and said, "What is going on", they said, "stay calm you've been in an accident", I said "what accident". I looked around and my suv was totalled. Blood was running out of my mouth, from biting the inside of my lip pretty bad, maybe from the airbags deploying. By this time police and ambulance showed up and I was boarded and taken too a trauma center not far from the accident. No drugs or aclohol was involved in the accident.

Kristine and I both walked across the street to the ambulances, because of the power lines that were down. Kristine only suffered some bruising on her leg from the accident and I only had bitten the inside of my lip pretty badly, it is already healed. No other injuries from the accident.

After two day's of testing it was confirmed that I had a heart attack. I had a proceeder were they inject dye into the veins leading into your heart and it was determined that I had three blocked veins that feed my heart blood and oxygen. They were all about 75-80% blocked. A triple bypass was performed by a great cardio thoracic and vascular surgeon. He said I have the heart of an eighteen year old man and that no permanent damage was done. He said that my lifestyle of bodybuild and cardio fitness saved my life and I recovered well enough in three day's to be sent home. I just got home yesterday afternoon.

I would like to know since I've only done three cycles in my life and am on self prescribed hrt, your opinions as to whether or not AAS could have contributed to the blocked veins, or was it purely genetic, which is what my surgeon thinks?

Also what are your opinions of using AAS in the future once I am healed up?

Surgeon say's no weights for 8 weeks till my breast bone is completely healed. Then I should be able to resume my lifestyle at whatever level I choose.

It's good to be alive and I wanted to share this with you.

I implore you if to stay on top of your blood pressure. If you over 35 go to a cardioligist and have a full heart work up done. I had no warning signs at all. I was in the gym the day before and did 45min on the stationary bike, with no problems. Bro's I am as healthy looking as they come. My diet is excellent. You never know what you are genetically pre disposed to. Get yourself's checked out.

Well Thank god you are still with us my friend. I hate having to lose good friends around here.

Could the aas have helped it along. Meh its likely. If it was totally the aas's fault then we would be seeing a hell of a lot more threads like this all around the forums like ef. But we don't.

Damn right it prob contributed to it though. Its a known fact steroids raise bp,cholesterol and shit like that. This of course is going to put more strain on the heart.

if you had run many cycles or long cycles I would say, maybe it was a factor. we all know aas can mess with out lipid panel.that is a real risk.my oppinion is that only 3 cycle in you life would not have caused the heart attack. I belive it to be genetic.

My lipids actually came back ok for being in the middle of a heavy cycle. Total Cholesterol was 203, all my other blood work came back pretty good as well rbc, was within normal range, and hemoglobin was ok as well. I thought maybe my blood had thickened up on my too much, but the blood test proved otherwise. I will try and post all by blood work if I can get a copy of it.

Dont really have any answers to your questions, just wanted to say I'm sorry that happened to you, but glad you are still with us. God was def. w/ you that day, without a doubt!

you're kidding yourself if you think AAS use had absolutely no part in it. Heart attacks are caused by inflamation. Your heart was healthy as can be because of your active lifestyle and AAS does help with that. But you get even the slightest bit of inflammation and that will happen. Gear contributed to it, but the biggest contributing factor is lifestyle. The genetics argument is horseshit, it's a way for the medical industry to just shrug their shoulders and put you on all sorts of drugs instead of telling you the hard truth. Unfortunately the typical BB diet is filled with heavy animal fats and proteins. We don't suffer the same heart problems because we're metabolizing alot of it. Sedentary people with the same diets would be kealing over. But it's just a matter of time, and add gear useage to it which does mess with your bad cholesterol....heavy lifting which expands the veins and causes the intitial ruptures....it's all a combination of stuff that leads to these calcium deposits that are what cause the blockages. You're lucky that you're in such good shape that they tell you no permanent heart damage has been done. My humble advice is to seriously curtail the future gear use, except for GH. And to completely overhaul your diet........get away from animal proteins. With all the toxins we're ingesting daily that we have no control over, adding meat proteins in such high amounts stretches our bodies resources to thin. Something eventually gives. You can't have ounces and ounces of undigesting meat sitting in your stomach and colon drawing precious bodily resources away from doing things "LIKE" clearing out calcified veins. You don't have to completely give up meat, far from it. But you have to seriously curb it. Our little whey protein powders are also a source of imflammation now from what I've read. This is new for me so I'm not 100% on this, but from what i've read recently they're finding out that these whey isolates are about as undigestable as a well done steak.....so they add the undigesting shit in our bodies which makes our bodies more acidic, because we're generating acids to aid in digestion.........a state which leads to inflammation. I've had my own heart problems bro, which has led me to study this in detail I would have never guessed I would have to at 31. But I'm glad I did because I've made changes to my life that will serve me well for a long time to come.

What an experience though, I can't imagine that........good to hear you made it through that. Peace.......and if you want to talk about all things "heart" related, give me a pm anytime.

Top Bottom