Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Gyno and Saw Palmetto

ColdCut

this is a serious question, a while ago i was told that prolonged saw palmetto use can bring about (or has something to do with) gyno. is this at all true? I dont remember exactly what i read, but there were some heavy duty negativs to SP. Im using it now till i get some finasteride. what do u guys know about this?

DHT is an anti-e of sorts, SP (suppossedly) lowers DHT levels by interfering with test-5ar conversion.

geoboy said:
DHT is an anti-e of sorts, SP (suppossedly) lowers DHT levels by interfering with test-5ar conversion.

Exactly. DHT is not a bad test, its good in fact just not in some places. I would only ever use local anti-DHT's such as nizoral for hair. Don't block it entirely, which is what SP can do. DHT has numerous good functions in the body do a search for it along with nelson, think he did whole post on DHT one time. But to answer your Q, yes, blocking DHT will increase sensitivty to gyno.

So taking Saw Palmetto can help in hairloss since it't effects block DHT? And if so, how many grams a day are needed of Saw Palmetto to affectively combat DHT?

ColdCut said:
this is a serious question, a while ago i was told that prolonged saw palmetto use can bring about (or has something to do with) gyno. is this at all true? I dont remember exactly what i read, but there were some heavy duty negativs to SP. Im using it now till i get some finasteride. what do u guys know about this?

Yes SP can bring on gyno the same as proscar or any other DHT blocker. DHT helps control estrogen levels in men so by lowering it with these substances, you can bring on gyno. This is one of the reasons that supplementing with Andractim DHT gyno gel, reduces gyno as it helps get rid of estrogen.

sh4dowf4lcon said:
I doubt SP would cause Gyno.

Me neither. But i do think its a bad combo taking SP with aromatising AAS if your concerned about gyno. A test/dbol cycle (without anti-A's and E's) with large amounts of SP is the making of some big titties IMO.

Top Bottom