Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Thoughts and Advice Much Appreciated!

biggame

Whatsup guys, situation here.

I have run two prohormone cycles before. I am currently running a cycle of epistane and stano. I was planning on doing a 6 week cycle but I am at my 2.5 week point and I'm feeling a flare up of gyno. In my two previous cycles I have never had this feeling. My nipples are not getting that lumpy feeling nor do they hurt. I don't feel any hard sensation behind my nips either. I can still press my chest down while doing preacher curls and what not. What I am experiencing is extreme sensitivity. As in my nipples get hard very easily and poke through my shirt. Also, my areola is growing. It feels as though my nipples are sticking out more because the skin has been stretched or is really puffy. Its driving me insane. In research, I am thinking maybe this is progesterone gyno? I am really not sure. My right nip seems to be more affected then my left.

Again, was planning on doing 6 weeks but I believe I am going to cut it at 4 to try and cut these sides. My PCT was scheduled to be Nolva/HCGenerate immediately. Reduce XT in week 3. With this flare up, should I switch the Nolva to letro. I really want my nipples to return to normal. Any help is appreciated!

Also, any advice if I was to stop the cycle by say the end of the week (today is Tuesday). Would I still follow the same 4 week PCT protocol that I have above with Nolva/HCGgenerate and Reduce XT.

Thanks

I would stop your cycle immediately. It isn't worth developing gyno. Run the PCT you have planned. After the PCT, if you have some signs of gyno - running the anti gyno protocol 3.0 is going to be your best bet to get rid of it: Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure 3.0 - Evolutionary.org

The problem with pro-hormones is it's always a crap shoot on what you are getting. I don't recommend their usage at all. SARMS are a great legal alternative for someone not wanting to use steroids or injections. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Top Bottom