Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
When i call for my son from the main level of my house, he can never hear me. I can only scream so loud. Thus, i need to have an intercom installed. 1st world problems

When i call for my son from the main level of my house, he can never hear me. I can only scream so loud. Thus, i need to have an intercom installed. 1st world problems

Have you ever considered not screaming, and just getting up to go speak to him face to face?

I'm annoyed with someone bc I didn't want to go downstairs to get my phone and when I asked him to message my mac instead he says he's to lazy to type it all out.

I'm annoyed with someone bc I didn't want to go downstairs to get my phone and when I asked him to message my mac instead he says he's to lazy to type it all out.

Why do women never have their phone on them? My phone, wallet and keys are always on me unless I'm showering or in the pool. I even bring them to bed for sex.

Top Bottom