Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alpha-pharma testobolin

The best gear available in India and it is a licensed pharma coming which has the local mh registration in the drug authority and I knw the gears are super genuine I Hve been using all since 2 years and worth to give a shot

The best gear available in India and it is a licensed pharma coming which has the local mh registration in the drug authority and I knw the gears are super genuine I Hve been using all since 2 years and worth to give a shot

everyone is loving the alpha-pharma.. any questions pm me !

thanks for the feedback!

love this brand! pm me with any questions good friends.

Testobolin is also now available in Vials, for those that don't like amps. Not easy to find the vials as they've only been making them for about 7-8 months now, but if you know a good supplier with legit Alpha Pharma then you will find them in stock (vials and amps). ;)

Testobolin-10ml-250-mg-ml.jpg

Top Bottom