Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genetic Peak Questions?

i gave my honest answer above.. not what you want to hear but its IMHO the best advice you will get

Awesome post Steve, and I agree 100% with all of it!

Im 38 and recently married and am making more progress than I ever did when I was young and in my 20's or in college. Just seems Im able to focus on my fitness related goals more, and afford the gear and food that it requires.
Too many distractions when younger, always chasing ass, which means always partying, which means bad for fitness goals, and everyone is overall less disciplined and mature when they are 21 compared to 35 or so.

Absolutely bro. I'm 38 also with a wife and three kids. I never touched any AAS at all until 36 when I had my shit together, life established, and all the kids I was ever going to have

Agree 100% with Steve, Hell i started lifting at 18 and spent 28 yrs building a solid foundation before touching any gear, I'm 62 Now and built better than alot of guys half my age.I allowed my body to mature naturally now i reap the rewards for my patience.

the only thing athletically that guys lose as they get into their 30's is track speed.. and that has to do with maximum heart rate dropping as you age.. thats it.. and i know guys in their 50's who are setting PR's in 5K's and 10K's... when i say speed i'm talking about 200M sprints. when it comes to short sprints give me a 20 yr old body over a 40 year old, thats about it.

the strongest dudes i have seen in gyms are all 40's and 50's. they have years under their belt and eat like horses.. 20 year olds eat hot dogs and mcdonalds. so anyway nelson made a good point that your life doesn't end at 30 or 35.. it is merely starting.

i'm enjoying life more today in my 30's than i ever did at 20 having to deal with chasing pussy as SD said and then school/work and all the other bullshit that i had to put up with.

The benefit of being 37 and having taken good care of myself/my body is that now the pussy chases me . . . much better that way.

Yea I dont have shit for track speed anymore LOL
I could run the 40 yard dash in about a few minutes. But who gives a shit, I aint in the gym to be Usain Bolt.

ffs just checked that criminal10dinc fuker on youtube damm if that aint advertising of juice dont make u big a dont know wat is...wat a fkn plum

ffs just checked that criminal10dinc fuker on youtube damm if that aint advertising of juice dont make u big a dont know wat is...wat a fkn plum

he actually lost weight after being on juice for months.. yeah he got SMALLER no joke.

dude has no clue about diet or training.. all he did was burn more calories and lose weight, did not put a single pound of muscle mass on.

had he fixed his diet and training he would be far more ahead.. now when he crashes he will quit on the gym .. seen it a million times.. this is why we tell guys on EF to build a proper base, otherwise you can actually look WORSE after

Top Bottom