Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

There is a thin line between dreams...

havoc said:
Theres also a thin line between your legs.

True - keep a lil strip, you know...less makes it look more bigger....remember - you taught me that one.

Yeah, well the taped back hot dog in your autographed USA men's swimming teams speedos with the Greg Louganis "easy access" feature was all your doing you anus tonguing afficianado.

Go ahead, try me tonight, I'm more anxious than your boyfriend at a cum slurping extravaganza.

havoc said:
Yeah, well the taped back hot dog in your autographed USA men's swimming teams speedos with the Greg Louganis "easy access" feature . . . .

Oh SHIT !!!! I just fell on the floor with that one !!! :FRlol:

Kryp2o said:

Oh SHIT !!!! I just fell on the floor with that one !!! :FRlol:
Wait a sec...you mean you actually ever get up off the floor? I always thought your days were spent with your face is buried in the bean bag chair with your ass cheeks perched like a cheetah's who's ready to pounce or your morbidly obese ass is downing McDonald's shakes like you're doing shots.

Funny how little i know about you hun.

Freak Show said:

Wait a sec...you mean you actually ever get up off the floor? I always thought your days were spent with your face is buried in the bean bag chair with your ass cheeks perched like a cheetah's who's ready to pounce or your morbidly obese ass is downing McDonald's shakes like you're doing shots.

Funny how little i know about you hun.

You must be confusing yourself with the last time you were bloated from your all night Twinkie and Shaffer beer fest stuck lying belly up like Jabba the Hut on your kindergarten nap mat, the one with the green, blue, and yellow combination. You also told me you were up all night watching Mr. Rodger's back door buddy marathon re-runs again.

You know me NOT !!! SAUSAGE SMOKER !!! :)

Bump this back . . . Freak I realize that right about now you're cleaning your cake hole with the "Little Johnson" all purpose vibrator / portable blender / mixer combo, but as soon as the batteries run down . . . please reply back ok.

Top Bottom