Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sandoz Testosterone Cypionate

Hey Guys,

I had a quick look round and couldnt see any examples of this on here so thought I'd share.

This is 100% legit. It is prescribed to me and collected from CVS.

The pic of the box came out a little shitty but the vial is much more clear.

This is a small top 10mL Vial - 200mg/mL

Nice pics... I just picked up my bottle of the same from the pharmacy. Nice to have a script for it even though its an hrt dosage I can still add on to it. Good luck bro

Its real thats for sure. Get mine also from CVS, Walgreens, and Publix.
All of them around $80-$100 per bottle but I just found a local Mom & Pop Pharmacy near me and I now get a 10ML bottle for $50.

Its supposed to be HRT dosage but I told the Doctor to write me an RX for 10ML bottle with 6 refills because its "cheaper for me to buy in bulk".
To my surprise he did it! LOL

Pharmacy just refills a 10ML bottle for me every month no questions asked.:p

Interesting! I'm on HRT Test that is compounded generic brand. Is Sandoz a "brand name" like Watson and is it human grade?
Just curious.
On another note, I have always wondered how the hell some folks are able to get their HRT Test vials from CVS,Walreens,etc for prices as low as $15 with their insurance!! I have to pay $95 for each vial.

Interesting! I'm on HRT Test that is compounded generic brand. Is Sandoz a "brand name" like Watson and is it human grade?
Just curious.
On another note, I have always wondered how the hell some folks are able to get their HRT Test vials from CVS,Walreens,etc for prices as low as $15 with their insurance!! I have to pay $95 for each vial.
Sandoz is a brand name. See my post of the 3 US companies that make Test Cypionate.
When I had insurance I would get gear for Free! No deductable.
Now that I don't have insurance I shopped around and found a pharmacy for $50 a bottle.
Walgreens sells Test Cypionate 10ml Bottle for $69.00

Another optionyou can use is price matching. Sandoz or anything available, I got Watson. Have your local pharm. price match Costcos online price. It was $59.74 200mg/ml 10ml bottle.
S-

Got a question:
If I happen to get a script for Test at a local Walgreens,CVS,etc, will Test run for the above mentioned cash or is that price with your insurance? I wonder how much it would be with insurance that DOES cover HRT meds? $15 a vial?

Ive gotten 10cc bottles under insurance for $10 and Ive also had to pay full rice of just under $100. It depends on insurance and if they will pay for that drug. Many times insuance companies will only pay for gel or patch. If this is the case, ask your doc for a CMN (Certificate of Medical Necessity). I got around the gel/patch by telling my doc the truth that the gel irritates the skin and that I sweat the patch off. If youre uninsured or insurance does not cover depot ask your doc for cyp and a CMN based on price.Cyp is MUCH cheaper than the alternatives. Its all up to the doc and the insurance. Most docs will give you the CMN if they write you for the cyp. I did get screwed by one endo doc who told me she would write for cyp, then she said (while the blood work was being done) that her clinic no longer writes for injectibles. Best bet on finding a doc who will write for cyp, call and ask.
Good luck.
B-

Just came back from my Dr., who I really love!! She scripted me out 3 vials of Test Cypionate at 100mg/ml a week to pick up at a local pharmacy. I went to Walgreens and they are ordering "SANDOZ" brand name. I have used Pfizer and Watson but never this brand. I guess CVS and Walgreens get this brand name for a reason. I know Test is Test, but anyone else have good statements on it?

Top Bottom