Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this Legit Dbol? (Pics included)

razor1ster

Beginner Steroid User
Hey fellow lifters.. My Dbol got over .. I was using the Blue Heart Ones from Thailand and since i need only 100 tablets and the blue hearts come only in 500 bottle tablets, I asked my trainer in Gym to get me 100 tablets of Dbol.. today he got me these dbols..

It is light green in color (heart/apple shaped) with Green line in center n has written 10 on once side and on the other side there is a tiger's face

Please tell me if these are original stuffs

Its not legit I mean it's obviously an UGL, the only way to find out if it has enough of the substance inside is to try it out, I prefer known and tested roids though.

Sent from the depths of bodybuilding dark side.

thanks guys.. i did a little research on it.. it looks like the ones from Thai**r Pharma .. it has their logo on the back of it and isnt powdery at all.. started dng a 30mg ED for 30 days and off for 15 days with Test e at 500mg per week for 10 weeks

well it just day 2.. when should i be starting to see results ? i usually get to see some gains (bloating maybe) on my forearms /traps.. i guess in a week il get to see

well it just day 2.. when should i be starting to see results ? i usually get to see some gains (bloating maybe) on my forearms /traps.. i guess in a week il get to see

Weigh in at end of the week if you havent gained anything (thats if ur eating well) tgen id be a bit suss

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom