Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kigtropin

C0LUMB0

I have 500iu of this shit and am hoping its real...will be getting bloods done to check igf levels but these pics are open to comments in the mean time.

cant find info on this batch number anywhere.

dq0o53.jpg

9zt15d.jpg

346s6s5.jpg

345dbvp.jpg

wv1stl.jpg

Serial #'s look good. Special blue top also looks real with name imprint. Best way is to have you HGH serum and IGF blood taken after injection

I have 500iu of this shit and am hoping its real...will be getting bloods done to check igf levels but these pics are open to comments in the mean time.

cant find info on this batch number anywhere.

dq0o53.jpg

9zt15d.jpg

346s6s5.jpg

345dbvp.jpg

wv1stl.jpg

Fancy blues.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

gh serum and igf-1 levels were checked , blood was drawn 2 hours after i pinned 10iu....the result ?????

BUNK!!!!!!!!

It sucks not to know the quality of the GH.
As reported by several peps on EF, there are different qualities of GH

ahh thats a shame, i just got in 10 kits of kigtropin and plan to take the rest of the year, just did my first shot. I would keep taking them no matter the results. You only have been on them for a month or two right? Easiest way to tell is if your nails grow fast lol.

I am brand new to this forum and to HGH supplementation. Just received Kigs with yellow unstamped top. After reading this I think I may have been scammed. Would love to post pic here for input but not sure how.... Sorry I am new.

i just got 2 kits of kig,, its from a reliable A.S. supplier , has the blue tops with kigtropin printed on the top . mfg date 2013 09. 20 batch date 2130920 , exp date 2016 08 i did 10 ui in 1 day ,, no tingle or numbness in hands ,, this is not looking to good

Top Bottom