Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BRITISH DRAGON 50mg dianabol pills real?

hondas2k666

hi i have bought a 100 count bag of 50mg dianabol from british dragon. i have been using them for about 2 weeks and i still havent seen any results or weight gain. the pills are sqared, it says "50" on one side and "BD" on the other side. can someone help me out here and tell me if they're real or not?

thanks,
J

They sound pretty fake to me.

Theyre are a lot of dragon dbols out there and are highly fake and replicated........

Not too say that the dragon logo means theyre fake, but people copy them because they have a good reputation from what ive read.

You should of noticed something from just taking 20mg everday......

Let your source know and see what other people have been saying who used. IF theyre not working and you dont notice anything. TAKE THEM BACK AND GET A NEW SOURCE.....NOT COOL

Last edited:
i use the 10mg one and greta gains maybe u got stiffed was it in a sealed bag with hologram and exp date if u have pic that would be greta then we could help u more.

rao740

Marauder79 said:
They sound pretty fake to me.

Theyre are a lot of dragon dbols out there and are highly fake and replicated........

Not too say that the dragon logo means theyre fake, but people copy them because they have a good reputation from what ive read.

You should of noticed something from just taking 20mg everday......

Let your source know and see what other people have been saying who used. IF theyre not working and you dont notice anything. TAKE THEM BACK AND GET A NEW SOURCE.....NOT COOL
you got confused with British Dispensary Anabol which has snake&arrow logo etched on the tabs. BD 50mg tabs are large square tabs with 50 printed on them. Very good stuff, my friend taking two pills of that Meth50 per day and got crazy mass gains, also has some crazy nose bleedings though :) LOL

Top Bottom