Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T for increased endurance

elite7777

Let me start by saying I am new to this. I am a cyclist trying to find power and endurance gains with T. Without anything my T is in normal range, around 550 and froim what I hear I want to be around 1000. I was able to get Androgel 1% and was told to put on 50mg per day. I have been using for 3 days the 50mg dose and my boys are starting to feel weird and hurt a bit. Is this normal? In your opinion, will I see endurance gains from 50mg per day of Andro? Should I up it to 100mg per day? Should I be on any other supplements to help my boys continue to produce T? Also, as you can imagine, I am concerned about gaining any weight. I only plan on being on the Andro for 4-5 months. Can you help a newbie out?

This is a tricky subject. By taking a steroid u are risking uncomfortable pumps when training for endurance. I would research using the search function for cycling + performance + steroids. I think if u combined TB-500 (peptide), GW501516 (sarm) and Albuterol (brochilator) it would make for a kick ass boost to ur natural ability. TB will aid ur joints, GW will greatly boost endurance and Albuterol will ramp up ur cardiovascular capacity. Im not sure about adding in aas.

Go ahead and give ur stats, age, height, weight, training history, approx bodyfat?

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

My stats are 37, 5"9', 152 lbs, 11% body fat (est.) - I have been athletic most of my adult life and have been cycling for around 5 years. From what I understand, T can dramatically help cyclists recover and increase red blood cell count. Think Floyd Landis - Outside mag has a great article on it.

Is there a way to take T and lose your natural production? Because I am in normal range, if I take T will it just make my boys stop producing and in essence cancel out any increases I might see from the Andro?

Thanks for the stats man.
You keep saying "T" and I just want to make sure ur talking about Testosterone correct lol? U thru me off when u said outside mag talked about taking T...

It will stop your production for sure.

A dose of test that is high enough to do u any benefit will shut u down eventually. And i'd still be weary of using test as an endurance or performance type aid. You'll have better recovery and gain strength/power and help condition ur fast twitch muscles which will help with short sprints and hills but it won't do much for ur endurance and cardio pulmonary ability. Keep researching on this forum and in the aas area. Use the search bar and you'll find some great reads on what has worked and what hasn't. then propose something for advice and input and you'll eventually wittle down a good plan for ur goals.
My recommendation is look into albuterol for increased oxygen usage and then sarms for healing, recovery, stength and endurance. SARMs that would be good for strength and endurance would be ostarine, s-4 and gw-501516.

Top Bottom