Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aicar Log Endurance Runner

Jst81161

Hello all,
I am making a log of Aicar, I am an endurance runner subelite I guess you would call. I will be starting a log of aicar soon. I am just waiting for the BW to come in as well as the needles and some other things. Those looking to take Aicar you will have to inject. So I am using insulin needles they are less invasive and less threathening. Will start logging when it comes in a few days. Aicar is supposed to dramatically increase your endurance well see.

I have been trying gw for about one month. I can see how it could be used to lose weight. You shit about 3 times a day for me, but it does leave you dehydrated at times. So if you have a big race or big workout for running. I would not take it on those days. Though well see how it goes with the Aicar.

This also is about a week and a half since I am off EQ. I ran a 4:44 mile on it and 2:10 800m while on it. I race a 4:48 mile it and 2:14 800m off it. So there is a difference. You do feel the difference in the weight room. PCT you do keep some of the gains. Will report more if those who have any individual questions. I ran a 15:57 5k a few days ago didn't take gw for two days or the day of. I went pretty conservative first mile 5:25, then 10:37 at 2 mile mark 15:17 3 mile mark I believe 15:57 5k hope my math is right.

More to come later feel free to give feedback good or bad.

The aicar I'm pretty conservative with dosage about 1/2 cc every other day while using gw in between. Thank you for the compliments but I still have a long way to go. The eq when I was on it I weight only 150 lbs about 5'9". So I took half a capsule in the morning half before training. Its a good starter for first timers I think. Didn't really have much side effects libido was low but goes away with pct. anyone recommend the next aas to try to help run faster?

Okay an update on the log aicar. I've been looking at the what dosages people are taking some recommend 10mg daily, while other studies use 50-100mg daily, but those seem to be for people who really overweight. Dosage also caries from every other day to
Every day. It's been about a week only stuck myself about three times so far been using 30-50 mg every other day. Even though I bought the 100mg vial it at the rate I'm going I'll be out in another week. This can get expensive if you have to buy a bottle every few weeks.

Progress on my goals I ran a 3k and 400 while not on aicar. Times were 9:44 and 61
Did same thing yesterday while on aicar 3k and 400 9:42 and 56 so some improvement after a week.

Has anyone here taken igf-lr 3 any success with that?

In response to earlier post was taking eq pills very low doses as my earlier log states. Where could one get injectable eq and what is difference?
More logs to come feel free to post feedback good or bad.

Okay finished the aicar 100 mg vial doesn't last long dosages to be effective can get expensive. Gw I'm taking every few days now was taking like 3 shits a day when on it. These products I can see could be used to drop weight or help get in shape. I wouldn't recommend during competitive season definitely not before a race. These can dehydrate and work output not as good. More logs to come

Okay so yesterday I did a mile time trial 4:29. I used the jack3d about half a scoop felt different but can tolerate a full scoop I think. Was conservative first half then went as hard as I could second half. Going to start another cycle of andro (eq-plex) for four weeks again a little more dosage will be on for another 4 weeks.

Top Bottom