Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need advice !! joe d help ?

stageguy

need help guys ,43 male who lost 120 lbs like 6 years ago thru diet and workouts took like a year .thats all well and good but!! i have put back about 35 till today,i make smart choices all week long and follow many principles of a bodybuilding diet .i train 6 DAYS week 1 bodypart a day and about 45 min of cardio everyday , gettin up and doing the gym thing is what i love now and part of my life thank god .but it would b nice to actually look like i go to the gym LOL LOL .i have fallen into the trap of just being a smaller version of what i use to look like.i wanna make a change so i can shed the last 30 lbs of fat and look and feel better ,enough of the bullshit of wow great u lost so much weight !! that guy is long gone and now i wanna transform !!I need ideas ,I AM 5FT 11 254LBS AND ABOUT 27% bodyfat built like a firehydrant not a huge belly thank god !!
pretend u have a clean slate with me and bring ideas please ,i train everyday anyway and thats not gonna stop so i might as well do it right .thats the story hope u guys can help .thanks

a couple questions.

what do you mean by look like you go to the gym every day exactly? do you want to be healthy looking but not muscular, slightly muscular, what is your long term goal?

do you have time in your day to train at 2 different times of day?

give me a full rundown of what you are eating in a day with times and activities around the meals.

Top Bottom