Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My motivation needs to be better

stal84

Hello, stats of myself below.

5'10
Age 30
Male

Sitting at 205lb
Probably 18% plus body fat

I use to work out 5 days a week was at 12% body fat feeling great.

Now my level of motativion has drop, maybe workout 2-3 times a week and not pushing it. I work shift work and have a wife 3 kids.

My problem that I am currently working on are slow down on the beer, and quit smoking.

Now for you help, I am looking for that guide line to make these challenges easier with the question I will ask next,

I am trying to find away to be able to track my foods and make it so I can get everything I need in one week, my goal is to lean up.
So any app or self written ideas

I understand, my protein intake and need to follow that as part of my diet.

And next I am pretty good with workout idea, just waiting for this new gym to open, as of right now I am working out in a basement

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

As for the motivation, it sounds like you have only have small windows where you can get your workout in, if you're not too tired by the end (beginning) of the day. So the key is getting pumped before those time frames where you'll have time to work out. You can find all kinds of good bodybuilding motivation across the internet to help you get pumped up to work out. I like watching YouTube videos, reading transformation stories, etc. real quick to get me motivated. Of course, listening to music on your phone is always good too to get you going, and take a preworkout supplement or have some caffeine beforehand too.

Thanks, and I get pump up at work then after work find myself dragging, prework drink sounds fair, coffee doesn't work, I can fall asleep after that. But thanks I will look into a pre drink

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom