Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr O. 2015 Thread: Let's hear your thoughts!

synthazeus

I always love this topic...every year. Who do you think will take the throne for mr olympia this year? Your thoughts on upcoming bodybuilders? The kai and phil debut? All the top pros are in full supplement mode right now and are in dieting for the show...I believe we are like 10-15 weeks outs.

This year is the most important year in olympia yesterday in my opinion, and will make or break some. For instance, if kai doesn't win this year, he never will. The guy is getting old and has been in the game for long, and keeping that mid section tight is getting harder. I don't agree kai was robbed the first few years (espeacilly 2013, phil smoked him) but last year I do agree kai should of won 2014. Last year was phils worst, even quoted by his trainer, Hany. He wasn't as tight as he was the previous, and his gut was all over the place.

I don't think personally phil will make it again this year...and that's not taking anything away from him because he bring an incredible physique most of the time.

But i wanna hear what you people think, feel free for open debates because this is a big topic of you following pro bodybuilding a lot.

My predictions wouldn't be much different than bigorse's. Should be pretty close between Phil and Kai again; wonder if Phil will be more motivated to come out with better abs after last year's controversial win. The other big thing I'll be looking for is how well Ramy does - seems like top 5 is a definite possibility, maybe Mr. O in another 2-3 years.

Here is a good comparison between Phil Heath, Kai Greene and Big Ramy from last year.

I guess I can't post youtube videos...
watch

Last edited:
Top Bottom