Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 kilo per day steroid effect of spinach

desmond

Anyone tried eating 1kg of spinach (u'd have to use cooked frozen spinach I'd imagine) per day?

Rutgers team reveals the muscle-buidling properties of Popeye's spinach - Times Online

"team from Rutgers University found that a steroid in spinach can enhance protein production in the muscles of mice. When the phytoecdysteroids were placed on human muscle tissue cultures the growth rate increased by 20 per cent, New Scientist reports."

I like spinach enough to try this - either beef, salmon, or cheese.

Problem is 1kg per day here frozen costs like $50 bucks per week.

But it gives me more reason to ditch the other "greens" in favour of spinach

If I ate a kg of spinach daily I would live on the toilet. Cool find though.

yes, basically it would have to be your entire quantity of fiberous veggies and it would have to be the frozen cubes.

Nutritionally though its gold:

only 230 cals
28g protein
14 net carbs
22 fibre
4 Fat (1/3 omega 3)
100%+ of A, Folate, K, E, C, B6, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium
40%+ of zinc, phosphorous, B1, B3.
The most alkaline vegetable (for acid/base balance)

Doesn't leave much out!

i'm in for trying it next monday with you des. you buying it all frozen? tell me how you split it up into meals and we should ask omega before we start this.

yes, basically it would have to be your entire quantity of fiberous veggies and it would have to be the frozen cubes.

Nutritionally though its gold:

only 230 cals
28g protein
14 net carbs
22 fibre
4 Fat (1/3 omega 3)
100%+ of A, Folate, K, E, C, B6, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium
40%+ of zinc, phosphorous, B1, B3.
The most alkaline vegetable (for acid/base balance)

Doesn't leave much out!

Bro, are these stats per 100g???

i have a huge diet 7200 cals per day. and i cant see eating over 2 lbs of spinach every day. that is a lot. you guys are going to want to puke lol.

That is not hard to do, 5.5 cups of cooked spinach broken down into 5 meals. But it would be very boring.
I would get sick of it very fast! But try it out, I would be interested in your results.

Our bodies are experiments - go for it.

Top Bottom