Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quest Labs ~ Opinions...

I havent used any of their products, but I did buy some dbol that was supposidly made by quest. It was faked of course.
apparantly there are alot of fake quests out there already and they are implementing some holograms for security.

Never heard of them. There are a few new ones out there. I like Titan(THGL) things as their oil based suspension. Never ever felt anything kick in that fast. What does Quest make?

gsxr600 said:
I havent used any of their products, but I did buy some dbol that was supposidly made by quest. It was faked of course.
apparantly there are alot of fake quests out there already and they are implementing some holograms for security.

People are already going through the trouble of faking Quest products? I highly doubt that especially for something as cheap as D-bol. What's the point? If you're going to fake an oral steroid I would think Anavar would be the only that would be worth it.

I'm doing all Quest products right now. All my joints feel great & I'm getting stronger, that being said, the Deca is good. I'm also
stacking it with 1.5cc of Quest Tren (EOD) and 1cc of Quest Masteron (EOD). I'm definetly getting harder, but I felt I had to
up the dosage on the TREN because I was getting the results I wanted.

My friends are doing the Quest Cyp with Quest EQ and are experiencing very good results. So far, quality gear at a good price.

I have not seen any Quest fakes.

on quest enth now. ran prop/tren for a while before i got it and for the first 2 weeks with it. 4th week now and weight is maintaining and strength gradually increasing

no pain, but i've heard of others that do.

also, i cant detect the slightest hint of BA or any alcohol in the enth, taste or smell. i have with any other type or gear. so i dont know

Juice Authority said:

People are already going through the trouble of faking Quest products? I highly doubt that especially for something as cheap as D-bol. What's the point? If you're going to fake an oral steroid I would think Anavar would be the only that would be worth it.

well doubt it all you want. As i said I bought some faked Quest dbol, they dont even make dbol apparantly, I was just giving you the heads up. The point would be to scam people out of money.
Its being faked. and thats the bottom line
:)

Top Bottom