Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PVL same as PV Labs?

PVL is a supplement company (legit)
PV Labs is a UG lab.
Why not buy from them...they have a great reputation in Canada? Can you explain?

Some suppliers no longer carry PVL. I dont have specifics but within the last 2 months Riker ended up making no progress on a cycle, well there's a tread in the archieves if your platinum.

Problem is anyone can say a UG lab is underdosing. Things get even more complicated when another UG lab starts saying it or gets one of his friends/clients to start saying it. I myself have seen 2 bad posts about PV Labs and about 75 good one's.
What gets me even more is the LFC thing. I had gotten zero negative feedback from it. Everyone loved it that had tried it and kept going back for more and referring friends. MD runs an article that it was underdosed. All of a sudden people start saying it's underdosed yet they never complained. Seriously, I would love to see the person who can tell the difference between injecting 600mg's compared to 750mg's. Maybe the vets might notice something is off but would be hard to detect still. And from a newbie with one or two cycles under their belt they wouldn't know the difference.
There is only one way that you can be sure if your gear is dosed right or not....make it yourself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom