Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are my nile sust countefit?

big pumper

i bought 50 nile, only one amp has no line around the neck. im worried about the other 49.

about half have a green line around the neck, they are lot 92215. the other have have a white line around the neck (wtf??) and they are lot 92025.

any help would be appreciated.

They make them all three ways. White lines, green lines, and no lines. Then some will have the date silk screened on and some will have them inked on with a computer.

thanks for the reply bro. one of my amps even has the exp in black, in a different font, is that what you mean by computer?

how do i know if they are real? some of the amps are 1/3 taller than the others, id imagine with these would be a piece of cake to fake. how can i tell if they are legit? should i open about 5 of them and draw out the juice and see if they all have the same amount? it looks like the ones with no line on the neck, someone has purposfully scraped the line off of the amp???:confused:

Hi bro,

IMo you should have no worries at all. The lot#'s all match the exp. date. Niles come with no lines, green lines and white lines. Ans all amps are indeed varying in height. Imho you are good to go:)

D.W.

Top Bottom