Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juice

SkinnyMuscilLad

Hello, And of course, I'm New here..

Just a kind of intoduction and the odd question if i may!?

Well, i weigh about 10 stone and can go upto about 10 and a half with intense painfull work :rolleyes: However, after years of work
Nonstop for best part of it, i am actually very skinny looking. it aint vainness here, i mean i really am thin, mostly in my legs. But i am very muscular and well toned i will upload a pic or two some time :mix: from the time i was a kid i allways did stuff like judo and was allways active, since then i started bodyBuilding and i have tried everything natural live aminos and every kind of protien that seems to cause my face to become greesy and spotty for some reason. anyway, i was given some tabz called oxybolone that seemed to have a good effect and didnt cause any
skin problems. So now i am thinking about going onto better stuff

Thing is, i am NOT puting a freeking needle in me. but i am tolled of one that you put on your arm and press to administer the juice

can anyone give me any advise on this? Like what are the best?

how ofter do i need to use it and what side effects should i keep an eye out for??

I am not looking to become Mr Universe. I just want to be noticeably Big and muscilly..

Thanks..

SML............/

Yup! .How did you guess?? your so fucking cleaver to have known i am a Car..Now i need some of your intelectual "Muscil" to try and guess what YOU actually are........Other than a fucking PRICKhead!!, that is..

Second thoughts reveals the fact that the effort would be a waste of precious time...

PFFTTT!!!...........

:lmao: WTF:lmao:

Bro you have alot of Homework to do....
Talking to other Bros like that will get you no help...

Oh Yeah, most pins you do just put on your arm and press to administer the juice! LOL

SkinnyMuscilLad said:
Yup! .How did you guess?? your so fucking cleaver to have known i am a Car..Now i need some of your intelectual "Muscil" to try and guess what YOU actually are........Other than a fucking PRICKhead!!, that is..

Second thoughts reveals the fact that the effort would be a waste of precious time...

PFFTTT!!!...........

Are you OK? Get yourself some help before venting any more agnst. You are one of the small fraction of people that actually has "roid rage" at only the thought of taking steroids.

when is the time for somone to start taking roids? are u supposed to go as far as u can go naturally then hit the gear? thanx to ne1 who can answer this

I tell you what SkinnyFagLad ya take about 3cc's of Humilin R insulin for about 3 days or so and you should be fucking as big as a dirt hole in no time....LOL

man them brits are weird with that 'stone' mesurement bullshit.

The right time to juice

The best time to juice in anyones life, according to Dr's etc, is when your natural test production begins to decline. Say around age 24 to 28. There is no need to start out on D-Bol or Anadrol as our young friend did above. If you wanna do it right see a Dr that you are friendly with. Dont ask him to give you juice but let him know the deal and get your test levels, liver, etc tested. My first cycle managed to get my test levels over 800 which is a littel much but its just how my body reacted. I never planned on taking a cycle but a bad accident put me out for a year and I couldnt work out. When I could lift again I couldnt press a 25 lb weight over my head. It sucked. The stuff helped but be safe and do it right. More is not better.

Top Bottom