Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do U tell if hgh is real or fake

Frankrex

Am inquiring with a few people at the moment bout growth hormone,

I was talking to a guy today and he asked me if it was liquid stuff I was buying or powder?

And I'm like I think it's powder and I have to put steralised water in it once I get it then put it in the fridge.

He said anything that's powder is fake and not to buy it, and that the only real stuff is liquid and needs to be kept around 4degrees Celsius or it'll screw up the hgh. Anyway just wondering if that was correct or not.

Cheers.

No that's not true pal mine always comes in either powder of like a tablet in bottom of vile just make sure you put your water in so it goes down the side of bottle and not directly on to powder also don't shake it just swirl it round slowly till all powders gone then put straight in fridge pal and when you inject do it around 2 inch from belly button either left or right

If it's fake it would most likely be hcg since that would look the most similar. Use a pregnancy test to make sure it isn't hcg.

Top Bottom