Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake clen?

P-DOG

has anyone ever heard of "buclerol?" it is clen made in belize. it comes in 20mcg tabs, 100 per bottle. the tabs are just small and white, no writing or inscription on them.

im quite suspicious of this stuff.

Chew one up, if it tastes like aspirin it is aspirin. They sound fake, never heard of what you described. Maybe someone else has.

There are so many companies making it now it could be real. How about taking a few... if you get the shakes you may have the real stuff (could have ephedrine too - take a bit out of one and see what it tastes like)... clen is way too cheap to bother faking as long as you got a sealed bottle. Go to google.com and type in the name on the bottle... chances are you are gonna get a company website if its real.

I took those and they worked. Same description as well. Small white no labeling. I was a little suspicous but I lost a good amount of fat with them stacked with NYC b4 i went on spring break

IJ26 said:
I took those and they worked. Same description as well. Small white no labeling. I was a little suspicous but I lost a good amount of fat with them stacked with NYC b4 i went on spring break

IJ26, have you taken the Oxyflux from Mex? ALL I hear is that it is crap. I was down there getting some Nolva and they were out of Spiro. You think that Buclerol is as good as Spiro? Thanks for the input.

I never tried Oxyflux but my buddy did and didnt see much in the way of results. My source says buclerol compares to spiro but Ive never had access to spiro so I couldnt tell u. I do trust my source though and I know the buclerol definitely works bc Ive used them

Ive had oxyflux and they werent as good as the spiropent pill for pill... maybe they were underdosed but I got the dosage right regardless... you may just need to take more. Just gauge it by how you feel and by body temp, etc.

Top Bottom