GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

any info on pharmabolic?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about any info on pharmabolic? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: stop it bro....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Question any info on pharmabolic?

stop it bro....
    Last edited by NORMA-MAN; 31-Mar-2002 at 05:50 PM.

yo man fuck that place those prices are just plane bad. there are plenty of other places with way better deals.

Good Broly
    they have been on the scammers list a long time... selective scamming

clenbuterol

hey, i just got a bottle of liquid spiropent from germany, its made by boehringer ingelheim, i was anyone out there that knows anything about it ( taste, dosages, results etc. ). And if anyone knows how to tell if its legit.

All Natural

Used these chaps before about a year ago. They sold me a bunch of fake deca norma the (blue and white bottle). I have bought stuff locally that I know is legit and when you put them side by side its laffable. Big give away was the liquid wasn't even yellow.

Don't even waste your money.

All Natural
    Used these chaps before about a year ago. They sold me a bunch of fake deca norma the (blue and white bottle). I have bought stuff locally that I know is legit and when you put them side by side its laffable. Big give away was the liquid wasn't even yellow.

Don't even waste your money.

Re: any info on pharmabolic?

How do you find a good source that will take paypal? Most seem to want you to use money orders or western eunion and I work hard for my money