Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 ml sus

• Thread starter Vladimir Vlaovic
  • Start date
V

Vladimir Vlaovic

There's a shitload of these 10ml bottles, with labels printed in Russian going around my gym.

They say Sustanon 250 Minsk Lab
made in Belarus [all this is written in Russian letters, which I can more or less read]

They have Yellow caps, and the liquid gets super foggy in the freezer, and suposedly they've been tested and are good.

Has anyone seen/tried these?

10ml-sus-small.jpg

This is the stuff I'm talking about - also comes with red cap

It's just my opinion, but it looks fake to me.
Why would Bellaruss put old russian symbol on a label, and why would they use name "Sustanon 250", breaking the law?

I got the test results, and I'm now on it, as are a number of others in my town.

It's as real as can be.

It's coming from another new underground lab, so all the russian writing and logo is pretty much for there for show. We're not sure where it's made, but we're now sure that it's real.

What matters is that the dosages of ALL 4 ESTERS be accurate, and they are.

If you come accross these, try one and see, or get it tested and see.

V V or others With the Knowledge,
Say you were poor and were only going to test one ester, and from there assume it was all legit - which one ester would you recommend for testing. Which one is least likely to be present at correct concentration if it were fake?
SF

Top Bottom