Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do nerds exist?

Nav is right... I tried my best to juggle being "popular" and "smart" in HS and I found it pretty difficult. That was a good read though... a lot of what he said makes sense. I totally think it is the environment that kids are in in HS and middle school that breeds that kind of behavior.

supernav said:
Very true.

It all boils down to your goals and priorities are. Nerds are more focused on star trek, electronics, computers, etc. While the rest are more focused with partying, getting chicks, looking good. So each side does best at what they're focused on. That's all.

I guess you can do both, but it takes even MORE smartness to be able to focus on both, and do *both* well.

-= nav =-

sorry to inform you but you fall under the geek catagory, perhaps lower then a nerd.

they exists for others to make fun out of, so in 30 years when they have their supermodel grlfriends and are lving in some mansion, they know the guy cleaning ther pool once beat them up

malcom in te middle said something like that once :)

HighIntensity said:

sorry to inform you but you fall under the geek catagory, perhaps lower then a nerd.

LMAO
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Question: Why do nerds exist?

Answer: To do our work.

Simple answer, and it's true. I pay people all the time to write my paper when i am too lazy to do it. They have nothing better to do. I mean, they enjoy doing work. :)

WizKid25 said:
Question: Why do nerds exist?

Answer: To do our work.

Simple answer, and it's true. I pay people all the time to write my paper when i am too lazy to do it. They have nothing better to do. I mean, they enjoy doing work. :)

Your lack of vision is disturbing me.......................J/K

Top Bottom